Story climax/end

>Story climax/end
>Villian team disbands
I hate this stupidly lame trend. Let me fight them in postgame dammit

Attached: bald lysande.jpg (1080x1118, 116.5K)

>Wanting even more XY evil team shenanigans
God no

He actually looks kind of cool like that.

For what purpose?

>Spends millions in technology
>Gathers an almost cult like following
>Has connections with the elite 4 member.
>Has thought about this passion for years
>WAAAAAAH! A 10 YEAR OLD'S FROG BEAT ME IN A MEANINGLESS COCK FIGHT! I KNEEL!!

They didn't exactly disband, most of them fucking died

for all ORAS did wrong, i liked aqua/magma having stuff to do in the delta episode, then buddying up with you for the battle maison

If he only had better hair he would be zamn

>genocidal plan falls through
>become Costanza
Based

>Kanto
Ariana leads the Viridian gym. Archer leads the Celadon game corner. To get back in power they do daily Rocket raids on different parts of Kanto (1 random place per day), stopping those raids leaves you a Gamecorner key, after getting 7 keys you can access to the Rocket hideout. There clear the site until reaching Archer, after you defeat him you get a random rare item, then they kick you out and the raids start all over again.

>Johto
The same but with Kanto/Johto raids lead by Archer or Ariana, and the new base is in Mahogany town, lead by Giovanni who came back

Attached: rocket grunts masters (1).jpg (1242x2208, 200.57K)

ok but when will they finally come to masters goddammit

Attached: i5pi4fab48y41.png (1080x608, 450.15K)

>Hoenn
Once per day you can infiltrate in their bases (Mt.Chimney and out Liliycove), there a spy from the rival team will team up with you (like sinnoh stat trainers), he will use only a level 5 Numel or Carvanha.

You will explore the bases having double battles with high leveled grunts. Last battle is against Tabitha/Courtney or Shelly/Matt respectively, if you win you get 1 random rare item as a prize and then they kick you out. If you win 6 base invasion in row, your final battle is solo against Maxie/Archie who will use Groudon/Kyogre and a more challenging team. Winning this will prize 3 random rare items.

Attached: aqua magma masters.jpg (2880x2880, 461.8K)

you can in bdsp

>Sinnoh
After you catched Giratina and became champion, the Veilstone Galactic building dissapears. If you visits Eterna's Galactic building, you will find Saturn, Mars and Jupiter, they are worried about Cyrus who is now trapped in the Distortion World. The commanders will ask you to choose one of them to help them to search for their Boss in the other dimention. After you choose one, this will ask you to battle to prepare for the trip. After defeating them, the other 2 will prepare a portal to the Distortion world.

The distortion world is a place that always changes and it doesnt have 1 specific layout. Depending on the commander you choose the searching method/gameplay will be different. There you will find souless Galactic grunts that talks robotic. When you find the Galactic building, it will be taller and more developed than before, in the lobby of the building Cyrus will be there and with a machine will teleport you out of the Distortion world back to a random place in Sinnoh, after finishing this search a report belonging with to the commander will be filled, after this, they will pay you with a random TM.

If you already have a report made with a commander you can't choose this commander again. When you make a search with a commander and have a report ready with each one of the commanders that stayed back, the search will end with a battle with Cyrus who will use Dialga and Palkia in a full team, if you defeat Cyrus, you will be expulsed back to Sinnoh and you will be paid with 3 random TMs (if you lose only 1). After this battle with Cyrus, the reports will be scraped and the search will start again.

Attached: team galactic masters.jpg (1080x2340, 687.83K)

If you're still doing the story in the postgame in what sense is it the postgame

In the main story, they are a menace to be confronted because they have power. In those postgames they lost their power and they are continously struggling to get back in power.

Kneel.

Attached: 94769573_p1.png (733x1020, 792.79K)

He has a pre hair transplant Elon Musk aura

Attached: 1645192289744.png (347x391, 6.34K)

I always liked how Maxie/Archie returned the orbs to Mt. Pyre in Emerald, then silently left the game forever. It was a nice way to see them off, and left a positive impression of who they are. ORAS ruined this ending btw.

Attached: Maxie.png (280x598, 118.98K)

Like Gens 4 and 5?