Reminder

fake out, then dump

Attached: 2022-06-27 11_46_37-maren _ Twitter - Brave.png (593x117, 13.29K)

Das hard fr fr.

she's never right desu

I feel stupid but im actually trading on this advice

correct
the fakeout already happened

always do the opposite of what jews say

The porta potty of Abu Dhabi

imagine taking financial advice from a poopwitch, that's a whole new level of desperation

I know what you're thinking, it's just so damn expensive how can she afford to live in Manhattan?? well I'll tell ya my lil secret, I save money on transaction fees by using the SOLANA blockchain. that's right, no expensive Ethereum gas fees for me, hell no. SOLANA blockchain is where this girl is at!

Reminder: stop simping

Dump already happened too. Bears are in denial. I've never seen denial this strong before among bears. You guys are all paying fees to keep losing short positions open. Sad.

Is 30 Sol enough to make it?

the bowel movement of Baghdad
the shit slurper of Saudi Arabia
the excrement of Egypt

the first dump already happened
now we wait for the second dumpening to 15k
no one is saying it will happen to day but it will happen and sooner than you think

Attached: bibo.png (400x333, 72.13K)

>kid rock guitar riff
iiii am the poopwitch
i am free
you can see
i eat poop

we will c 22-23k this week, then we hold crab for a week or so, and the the real dumpening begins

No new money can flow in during July 4th weekend. Then we have both the US and EU raising rates later in the month. You don’t need to be able to read the stars to see where the market it going.

This. I sold my oil when a Rockefeller heir sold hers.

I sold fucking GUSH. at 23. Following some deceptive hook nosed hole. Yea, I smell typical tricks. Bottom is in lads. Strap in.

There has been a dump from 55k to 40k then from from 40k to 31k and then 31k to 21k. Kek you won and now you'll get greedy, max levage and loss all your gain. It's lottery programmed in. Only the exchanges win.

You actually improved his music, nice!

The sultress of shithouse

thank you very much
i also know
>bawwitheabaw
>dibangdibangdiggy
>poopwitch da poopy
>shibbydibbywibby
>prince talaweed shit on her