So was it ever explained why USUM was such a rushed game and why they still didn't fix this?

So was it ever explained why USUM was such a rushed game and why they still didn't fix this?

Attached: 1616874615620.jpg (575x1024, 68.52K)

Please
Under
Stand
!!

Cope

the trainers are still in game and the elite four is still golf-themed so it wasn't missed in the end, unovabortion

Should have been the gen 7's side minigame

i dont like alola. it is such a boring region. for being a tropical paradise, it feels so constrained and small. the characters are all forgettable. the pokemon are all shit except for maybe 2. the handholding and story are shit. its shit. i didnt like alola. it doesnt have that comfy pokemon feel to it at all. its boring and lame. there are no gyms, it feels stupid that you are the first champion ever. z-moves are a shit gimmick undebateably worse than gmax or megas. everything about it is a joke. it was rushed because they were more focused on swsh which is by far way better, but lacks because they used so many things from shitlola and everyone could tell. alola was a stain, it carried over to swsh, and now they are dropping both gens completely thanks to the trash that alola inspired. they will never give attention to alola again. no remakes, no nothing. it is a trash region with trash characters trash plot trash pokemon trash routes trash trash trash trash its trash. no one liikes alola. it was the final nail in the coffin for 3ds pokemon games. good riddance to shitlola

It's an abstraction :)

It didn't need to be. The final version of SM was just purposefully scaled back in order to accomodate the shift in priorities the series had during 2015's Yokai Flop blowout.
USUM just has the unfortunate pleasure of trying to fix an unfixable region without recognizing first what its problems were. You can tell it definitely wasn't Iwao's fault since PLA turned out just fine. USUM is just more or less a product of its time and that's made apparent enough by the fact it was split into two versions instead of being one cohesive one purely for the sake of profit.

>th-the one lady has a golf club so it doesn’t matter there’s this barren zone stuck in the game

>Unova out of nowhere
Take your meds

You have to be booked a year in advance, and the golf course is limited to hotel guests only.

"The Alolan Golf Course Project is underway!"

Do you really have to ask why an unsupervised child isn't able to wander around a golf course?

Yeah I mean can you believe if an unsupervised child could go on an adventure and fly through space wormholes and sail the ocean and shit
What a world that would be

retard...

kek SM are the least rushed games since BW2

holy shit that guy BTFO

What relevance does a golf course have in a Pokemon game?

I liked hapu and mareanie

Attached: 57AEAF85-43D0-4306-B3C6-7FBCD8FB91B0.jpg (850x700, 64.45K)

if it's the least rushed then why can't we go to this golf course?

because it already has double the assets and content SWSH and XY have

then why can't we go to this golf course?