SWSH has bad mus-

>SWSH has bad mus-
youtube.com/watch?v=X4Y0Rkc_VAU

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 145.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pvm5yDtaGiY
youtube.com/watch?v=FUAEemstw0M
youtube.com/watch?v=PS_AZO3B4xw
youtube.com/watch?v=vOOvNhxzeC0
youtube.com/watch?v=zQtRvlq9YpY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

-ic
95% of songs sound like they're trying to imitate the worst parts of gen 4 and 5

SWSH has the most forgettable music
Only one I remember is gym leader battle, and only reason I remember it is because I fucking hated it

Speaking of which, why did they stop releasing official soundtracks for the games since Gen 8. I thought it was because they were waiting for the DLC to include those tracks but still nothing and also for BDSP and Legends

Ignore this nigger, the music in swsh was the only thing done right with this game. Really good music like bede’s theme, marnie and both hop battles.

SwSh music is god tier

Kino music.

SWSH is great all around.
Still the best Pokemon game.

let me guess, you’re a bort.

This is my favorite song in the game
>b-but undertale!1!!
Shut the fuck up autists I don't care.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pvm5yDtaGiY

>he like the male pregnancy music
eww.

-ic

EWWWWW
Why does it sound like an unfinished song they scraped from Diamond and Pearl. Wtf

It does have bad music. It’s so fucking chaotic and there’s no harmony to it.

who was the swsh music lead? couldn't be m*suda, he was too busy ensuring the rest of that shit game was fucking mayhem

The only people who say SwSh has a bad ost were the ones who listened to Hulbury for a minute and didn't like the howls used on occasion and then used that to judge the whole thing. Most of the songs introduced in the DLC in particular are stellar

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i'M GONNA CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM UUUOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KANTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It has good and bad music.

Like the Gym and Elite Battle themes are great until the Chanting starts, look i get it i have seen Soccer Matches and the BW "Last Enemy Pokemon" theme was neat, but i still ruins the songs, Oleanas both of Marnies themes and Hops second theme were pretty darn good too and the DLC battle themes are all really solid. Battle Tower theme is overrated as hell cause MUH TOBY FOX

What SwSh actually falters on is the Route and Town Music, and especially in the Wild Area.

I think PLA overall kinda mogs it even though it uses area themes so sparingly and rarely because of the whole wanting to evoke BOTW thing, but Shit like the Noble Pokemon themes being so chaotic and imposing during the Dodge Phase to make way for something more playful and triumphant for the Battle phase was cute as was it basically being a mix of several DPPt battle themes, and the Origin Eurobeat Remix was fucking great, they are both basically Primal Dialga tier for me.

My favorite song is the one Piers plays.

The only thing the nu-pokemon games do right is the OST. SwSh, SM/USUM, X/Y and BW/BW2 absolutely mog all the other game soundtracks

The soundtrack is fucking shit dude. They used the most low-quality tin-y fake digital instruments they could, the mixing on tracks is so fucking bad that some of them are flat out chaotic, they repeat the same boring leitmotif like 10 different times as the main hook of various themes.

It is objectively the worst work Pokemon has ever put into a Soundtrack, Go Ichinose was completely out of his depth.

>What SwSh actually falters on is the Route and Town Music
>Town Music
youtube.com/watch?v=FUAEemstw0M
youtube.com/watch?v=PS_AZO3B4xw
youtube.com/watch?v=vOOvNhxzeC0
youtube.com/watch?v=zQtRvlq9YpY
The town themes are some of the best tracks on the OST. Agreed on the route themes though, especially since I swear half of them are just snippets from the Wild Area theme

>I will prove him the town music isn't shit by linking town music that sounds like shit
You are nuts. You know it's okay to dislike something even if your childhood darling franchise put it out right?