Why did shills throw a temper tantrum when real Pokémon fans offered constructive criticism?

Why did shills throw a temper tantrum when real Pokémon fans offered constructive criticism?

Attached: 7AD85FEE-371A-42A7-AF0E-C70674CB9471.jpg (533x524, 61.19K)

Twotter

What do you want? You want the next game to have a Pikachu model with a phatter ass?

Lucario got a bigger ass so I wouldn't doubt that might happen

geez what was up with that response? what a fucking child.

Redoing over 800 models for no fucking reason.
No.

Attached: WE all had her.png (200x200, 58.09K)

I guess it's time for a reminder

Attached: E3-2019-Nintendo-Treehouse-Live-Poke-Sword-and-Shield-01.jpg (1920x1080, 235.55K)

>800
How about 1?

... you think there's a AAA studio in modern day that doesn't use 800+ assets per game?
These are really basic models too that even entry level staff at an average studio could make, maybe if you don't know anything about 3D modelling you'll think it's a lot more work than it is but on a professional level these would have a pretty quick turn around outside of some more complex designs. They don't even seem to really texture them.

That's still 800+ models and you have rigged them and give them animations, It's already bad enough they keep cutting pokemans and make shit games with a small roster. Remaking models seem unnecessary when the pokemon themself don't get a redesign(Not ALT Regional forms).
Yeah, Yeah, Dex cut.

Attached: rust.jpg (463x293, 33.65K)

Oh god, oh god, what's he going to do with that hand

>for no fucking reason
It's a brand new game? On new hardware? That alone is reason enough; plus S&S only had 400 Pokemon in the game, barely more than RSE which released in 2002.

Yeah, 800+ assets is literally nothing for a professional studio. Your point being?

>Yeah, 800+ assets is literally nothing for a professional studio
source?

Source of what? 3D modeling basics?

>No rebuttal
>No source
Done.
If they remake some pokemon models, It doesn't matter how much. They still have to remake all the models eventually for later games.
The retard is also forgetting they have to do the animation and rigging.

the funny thing is they don't have to do it all at once anymore thanks to the dex cut which means now they have even less of an excuse for copy pasting shit they'll add about lets say 250 mons in a game including new ones, aside from the new ones that they have to animate and all that they could also use that time to add some life to the other mons they're copypasting and when the next game comes around, leave some of those mons behind and cycle a handful of models to reanimate and touch up

>They have to WORK
Wow, It's that you whole defense? The Gaming Studio has to WORK while doing a game? God Forbid.

>XY had brand new models made from scratch for 721 Pokemon, plus
>27 extra Unown
>3 extra Castform
>3 extra Deoxys
>1 extra Shellos and Gastrodon
>1 extra Cherim
>5 extra Rotom
>1 extra Giratina
>1 extra Shaymin
>1 extra Darmanitan
>3 extra Deerling and Sawsbuck
>3 extra genies
>1 extra Keldeo
>1 extra Meloetta
That's 776 and that's not even including inconsequential forms with just colour changes like Arceus or Vivillon, or gender differences. Add the 29 megas added to XY and that's 805. You're telling me that we shouldn't expect them to be able to redo 800 models when they've already made them from scratch? Your breath must stink because you've evidently become accustomed to eating shit.

Attached: 1644446772446.png (629x581, 27K)

What's your point, again?
>They have to WORK
Not my point btw, Why would they waste money remaking 800+ pokemon that didn't get a redesign not counting the regional version btw.
That's because XY was the first 3d game and they knew they'll reuse those models for later games. Also you faggots haven't explained why want new models.

user you quoted here, these are really basic rigs because they're really basic models. I can't overstate how easy it is to make these. They also already have a whole inventory of models to reference to make their workflow even faster if they wanted.
I'm currently interning in a studio after finishing a degree in animation that specialized in 3D so I know the capabilities of my peers at an entry level job. They would be capable of rigging, modelling and animating all of these things, and that's at an entry level of skill. Professionals with years and years of experience could pump these out easily because the models and rigs are so basic, as I mentioned they barely even have textures.
>The retard is also forgetting they have to do the animation and rigging.
You don't just have 1 person doing it all, there's a pipeline involved. People will specialize in 1 area, so you'll have an asset modeller, a character modeller, a rigger, a texture artist, a character animator, a lighting animator etc. You do your work and it moves up the pipeline to the next person who handles the area they specialize in.

Alright, But there's no need to remake them because they look great for today's standards. So I like said no point in changing something isn't broken.

>Why would they waste money remaking 800+ pokemon
They are the richest media franchise in the world, and in what JRPG's respect, they probably have the ugliest models.

It would not hurt their budget (Richiest, Media, Franchise, In, The ,World) and because it's not exactly something they have never done before, Rakesh.

>they knew they'll reuse those models for later games
>Cut half the dex 2 gens later
Lmao. I don't give a fuck about new models. I just don't understand how GF is so retarded that it's harder for them to redo models they already made than to make them from scratch. I also don't understand why people still leap to GF's defense over this.

Yeah. They only get three years to make new games (because kids drive the brand, not manchild NEET's sat in their underwear like you) and they're fed up of sticcking in something which u;ltimately doesn't sell their shit any harder, nor do the majority of adult players engage with.
You've always been a minority, always been irrelevant to them. So why you only waking up to this fact now?

>Also you faggots haven't explained why want new models
It's called holding Game Freak to the promise they made. They cut +400 Pokemon under the guise of updating the models and us receiving high quality animations. We got neither of those.

>That's 776
And the game ran like shite, stuttered if more than 2 pokémon appeared on-screen and had REAMS of planned content cut, JUST to get the game launched on time with 721 T-posing pokémon.
What's your incel little point again? Dexit's bad because T-posing pokémon are kino?

It still costs money to make shit, they don't have infinite money. Changing the models won't improve the shitty gameplay.
Because what you are asking for doesn't really matter in the long run, I'm sorry your favorite mon have a shitty model.

The most interesting thing about your kind, it's not the fact that you like GameFreak's shit, it's the fact that GameFreak somehow makes YOU grateful for that.

And i can only feel pity for you

You will never have functioning brain cells. You will also never be a woman.