Why are boomers like this?

Attached: silver-investment-awooooga2.png (1021x1124, 460.21K)

whats funny is silver hasn't even recovered to its ath bitcoin will probably be back there in 2 years

What about turning 69.000$ to 20.000$ in less than 1 year ?

cope

>1 YEAR
kek

Attached: bitcoin-2012-2022_1.png (1726x936, 446.84K)

it's not just boomers. You'll find plenty of zoomers, millenials, and gen z on /pmg/

as long as there are irrationally risk-averse people, there will be precious metal investors. Do you know someone who has worked at the same company all his life and never made a serious effort to find a better job? That guy probably invests an irrational amount of money in precious metals. /pmg/ is the investing manifestation of a scarcity mindset.

Attached: 1615658995796.jpg (200x257, 10.79K)

cash is "king" and stronger than shiny metals
>t. moved all crypto into gold before the dump but still at red

It's annoying isn't it
>hey guys I've seen crypto make a massive profit a couple times now and it's low right now I think it's a good time to get in
>no its gambling
like why though should I tell them limit orders exist and they can just sell and buy automatically at a profit

Don't forget the PMG stocks, kek what a bloodbath. Bayhorse silver has absolutely fucking died, nobody even mentions it in pmg threads now.

If you take inflation into consideration, gold+silver are down massively from 2010

because they completely missed the boat

nobody buys silver instead of gold, or bitcoin
they buy silver because they can't afford gold, or bitcoin

100 to 100 loses value to inflation wtf are metalfags thinking?

>crypto bad

That's all there is to it. They usually don't have any actual arguments for it it's probably just boomers in general having a hard time learning/accepting anything that is too radically different from what they're already used to.

The boomer on top has opened his ears and is willing to listen as you can see he is serious.
The boomer on the bottom is making fun of how stupid the idea of buying "precious" metals is. As you can see he doesn't have any ears because he isn't willing to listen to the bs pmfags have to spill

Pretty much, in most PMG threads almost no-one has any significant amounts of gold. Its just hundred dollar range stacks of junks silver that the cope will one day be real wealth. A few people have an ounce gold coin or slightly more, and think they are the cream of the crop, the elite of pmg.

I have significant amounts of metals and crypto, and if I had a choice most of my metal would be in crypto. But metal is not easy to dispose of in large sums, and is literally one of the reasons why crypto is so amazing.

At this point its a hedge against total global economic collapse, and not much else.

Yep they are just poorfags (mostly from Any Forums) larping all day everyday and posting mostly off-topic garbage or talking shit about crypto. They should all be moved to because shiny rocks are not an investment, more an collection hobby.

Attached: 1647508522621.png (852x400, 215.89K)

>/pmg/ is the investing manifestation of a scarcity mindset.
I’d say that’s the most popular view on it. Silver is the least rare of all precious metals as far as I know, but the demand is at an ATH from all sectors, with little to no scrapping going on. There’s still a shit ton of it out there but demand is also increasing so the supply will eventually start declining if it haven’t already.

kek

did (You) buy at $7? Or are you a greedy fag that Fomo'd at 60k?

I personally bought at $20, after which it crashed to $4 and made me feel like utter shit for a few years but I just kept it.

If I kept it all I would be set for life, but I still have a 1/10 of what I originally bought.

Attached: 1648233599391.png (619x567, 267.38K)

>Son if shit hits the fan everyone is going to want to use these shiny rocks as money. We'll be rich!
>Why shiny rocks? Why not things like food, lighters or even cigarettes?
>Because they look nice son, look how nice and shiny these bars are! Your ancestors used this as money!
>Alright, so how did you discover this?
>Well, a Jew told me that fiat money is worthless and gold is real money. So I've used as much fiat money as I could to buy gold from him
>Wait, the guy who told you fiat money is trash it's going to 0, and gold is the real deal, is selling you gold for fiat?
>Yes. What's the problem?
>Oh nothing, keep buying more. Take out a loan if you have to.