If you breed using hacked dittos, you're a cheater

If you breed using hacked dittos, you're a cheater.

Attached: 0826_-_oisYAfg.jpg (499x480, 64.34K)

Yes.

If you breed using something that was bred from something that was bred from a hacked ditto you are a cheater and

If you breed using hacked dittos, your mother will die in her sleep

If you care what someone does in their game, you're a dingus.

Imagine breeding with a Ditto...

Attached: Ditto.png (800x600, 82.59K)

OK

It's only based if you breed the fem pokemons yourself

True

In Gen 6 I was extra autistic about using pokemon of the game egg group to make eggs faster and had dedicated egg move for egg group pokemon. Going back and forth with L=A on a straight path backed by Hatching Power Lv3 using only one hand made egg hatching incredibly simplified and tolerable before PKHeX. Nice! I didn't mind Ditto breeders and hated people who used Powersaves. That statement gives me the same feeling as going back and seeing comments made when 11 years old.

Gen 7 didn't allow breeding with one hand and took away O-Powers and Hordes. SOS doesn't always call another pokemon to kill. I never bothered with breeding in Gen 7 thanks to hacking, and I hope I never have to. Gen 8 still didn't have O-Powers and the bike makes one of the worst sounds possible. Instead of holding for a charge like Tauros they made it temporary boosts, so it's even worse. Gen 8 doesn't have a wild battle gimmick, so I'm assuming EV training is worse as well? I don't blame people who take a huge shortcut by using a Ditto if they were a latefag and don't want to deal with signing up to somewhere to wait in line for a gening bot. Going by the pattern of removing features, Gen 9 could remove Ditto even from DLC updates, not have a bike/ride high speed/charge, remove L=A like they did for that one game, not have a single pokemon with Flame Body, and still not bring back O-Powers or something equivalent.

I might actually try IV breeding and EV training one thing in Gen 9 if it becomes as simplified as Gen 6 to remind myself of all the time I wasted, but no one should be legitimately breeding right now when there are alternatives. If they're a pokemon payer and have been scammed into a Home subscription they should be gening 1-7 pokemon on 3DS and transferring up.

t. bred 31/30/31/30/31/30 hidden power fire froakie legitimately with an IV calc in gen 6 and never getting that time back

Attached: 1540105299019.png (600x600, 320.19K)

What does a havked ditto do exactly?

>you're a cheater
And? What do you care if I cheat in a single player game?

>single player
The game is multiplayer, and has competitive side to it.

Nah it's a singleplayer game with an optional shitty multiplayer element glued to it that some autists take seriously while everyone else laughs

Adding extra details for people reading who don't play competitive.

In competitive (in any format), pokemon are used with generated/bred IV's (Individual Values) and trained EV's (Effort Values). EV's can be applied after the pokemon is generated. That's fine as training can be rewritten with EV reducing items. IV's are permanently assigned when a pokemon is generated except with Bottle Caps, so they are permanently assigned when a pokemon is generated because no one has time to maintain fucking Bottles Caps. Ditto can be bred with any breedable pokemon, so people who can't hack prefer to have at least one so its perfect IV's can be passed down and the defective other parent can be swapped out sooner. "Hacked Ditto" usually means all six stat IV's have a value of 31 (the highest IV's will go), but people also have hacked Dittos for 0 Attack and/or 0 Speed for less confusion damage on pokemon that don't use Physical attacks and lowest Speed possible for Trick Room teams. People with hacked Ditto collections also have several with different Natures to speed things up at the start instead of waiting for the correct Nature to show up randomly on something with bad IV's during the breeding process. Without a hacked Ditto you need many many pokemon to cover all the Egg Groups instead of just 1, and Ditto is the only thing that can breed with Male-only and Genderless pokemon.

Attached: 1382898315287.jpg (614x571, 133.43K)

With other words: STOP CHEATING

>I don't have friends and don't play multiplayer
Okay. You would at least agree anybody who does play multiplayer, or even goes as far as to get into the competitive scene, shouldn't be cheating. Right?

false

Why not just max out all EVs and IVs for competitive?

So?

lol friends wouldn't breed and minmax for a bit of battle banter

There really is no pleasing you people

What’s your youtube