Being a drawfag on vp sucks dude

being a drawfag on vp sucks dude
>census and oc threads show up like once a month to avoid drama
>drawthreads are full of coomers or retards complaning that their request didnt get any art
>your only saving grace is shitty romhacks ran by underages living in third world countries
>even the vp drawfag discords are dead

Attached: 1628598163646.png (475x475, 120.02K)

are you saying you're taking requests

Draw anime Serena hugging a Mega Altaria.

Honestly I'm just kinda venting and hoping some user out there can sympathize with me but I could probably do a request or two
picrel is an example of my work if youre curious

Attached: 1625543349308.png (353x649, 12.84K)

How about ?

i do not like serena in particular so no

Attached: 1641623824972.gif (512x384, 1009.45K)

do something cute with the zubat line
or more Unite meme stuff

>>even the vp drawfag discords are dead
That's a good thing.

Being a Pokémon fan in general is just letting exhausting. Most people here don’t give a shit about pokemkn and are jus here to troll and shitpost. The drawthreads are the only reason I even come here anymore.
If you are doing requests I’d like to she Jasmine drinking an orange energy drink. Mainly because looks like she’s make a good energy mascot.

big happy family

>more unite meme stuff
maybe some day.................

thats gum from jet set radio but i will admit she does look like shed fit the bill

Attached: 1638245473557.png (786x691, 110.03K)

Thank you, I've been saying this for months and just get told to fuck off.

I should also mention that the fakemon side of the drawthreads have basically evaporated due to 1 jealous asshole who whines that his requests don't get filled and then drags said tirades into the general fakemon threads. Kills the whole vibe for people who just want to draw monsters.

Why do drawfags think they're too fucking good for the best waifus? Fuck your whine thread nigger

Can you draw sneasler in a space jam uniform? Preferably doing some kind of sick slam dunk

i hope its to you liking user

the absolute state of serenafags

Attached: 1624537000147.png (342x331, 5.12K)

Sweet, thanks!

Why do requestfags think their requests are obligatory to fulfil? Fuck your whine post bitch

>calls this a whine thread while whining
ngmi

resized and adjusted the colors in case you needed it

Attached: 1638245784741.png (800x774, 8.26K)

op idk if youre still up for taking any requests but it would be pretty cool if you drew ludicolo and quagsire hangin out and just doing something cute, theyre my faves

Good evening OP, if you are available and don't mind, I would like to request one cute Rockruff. Thank you!