Bulbasaur

Why do people forget that there are THREE Kanto starters?

Attached: Where's Bulbasaur.png (840x371, 31.33K)

I picked charmander.

Attached: 87788550_p4.jpg (1200x1160, 712.62K)

>why do people always forget the options they never cared about

truly one of life's great mysteries

Pretty sure Pikachu is the most recognizable starter.

>hmmm should I pick the flying fire breathing dragon, the turtle with fucking tank cannons, or the….fatass plant dinosaur with skin cancer

No cap it was the best one in gen 1, Charizard was so shit and who the fuck chooses blastoise when theres so many cooler water types.

Blame Venusaur for being ugly

there are no cooler water types than blastoise.
except slowbro.

because a bot wrote that, not a person

>journo is a charmander tranny who uses shit like "shiny charizard is better!"
>ignores bulbasaur because she knew she has no valid argument against it
gas all furries

Attached: Charizard.jpg (2406x3906, 2M)

Why are zardfags so annoying

I always pick him when I play the OG or the remakes (well, except Yellow, but that is because it forces Pikachu, but you can get the 3 starters in it, so is ok)

>Why are zardfags so annoying

Attached: jiggle master.gif (292x498, 1.4M)

Attached: no-one-ever-picks-fucking-bulbasaur.png (600x700, 51.86K)

Attached: no comment.png (178x510, 128.87K)

I prefer fire types it’s as simple as that, why tf are y’all so butt hurt over someone liking something

>Why are zardfags so annoying
they know their starter is useless and have to constantly shit on Bulbasaur for 26+ years to feel better about their choice.
Same reason why they still hate on Greninja because they got assblasted about Ash's Greninja form and the popularity polls

Imagine getting paid for this

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 213.2K)

Venusaurfags have always seethed at the other two being more popular, mainly Charizard though because it's the most popular and also super effective on it.

It's only gaijin, mostly burgertards, that forget about Bulbasaur because outside of Japan it was always just "Red and Blue".

if you go to bulbasaur urban dictionary page, you would see charmander fags are going there to shit on bulbasaur and shill charmander but not vice versa