No news in march

>no news in march
fuck this dripfeeding. thank god the nba playoffs, stranger things, doctor strange and fantastic beasts and obi wan come out in the next few months or else my brain would be fucked

Attached: scarletviolet.jpg (1800x1200, 265.46K)

based consoomer

just play rom hacks or PLA until June like I have been doing.

Currently playing WRC 10 enjoying better graphics until I have to downgrade and buy new Gen 9 games. MUST. CONSOOM.

drayano drops something on the 26th so thatll be enough to hold me over

Or even, god forbid, other kinds of games beside Pokemon ones.

Nah

OP here, I recently replayed Crystal. Here’s my team

Attached: C6703AB7-C2A2-4895-9718-CF878677A98A.jpg (750x476, 203.65K)

shh user... be careful... Masuda may listen you

Most onions post I've seen on Any Forums

They usually drop the reveal in late winter early spring then we get nothing until june ish for anything substantial.

You might get lucky with a samplin from corocoro tho in may, but it won't be anything super amazing.

You would love them if they were called Pokemon Netflix and Pokemon Disney+

Attached: consume.jpg (640x737, 66.21K)

>fantastic beasts
Why would anyone be excited for this after the trainwrecks that were the other two movies?

>thank god the nba playoffs, stranger things, doctor strange and fantastic beasts and obi wan come out in the next few months or else my brain would be fucked

Attached: cover2.jpg (1600x900, 69.03K)

Play Xenoverse to learn how good Pokemon game an be

>Levitor

It's Leviator, you baboon

The trailer already showed a bunch of shit, and knowing Game Freak, what was shown in the trailer is in exactly the same state it will be in the final. Just think Gen 8 but even shittier.

Attached: 4d444e31d059ff9982f2356ad5322c19.jpg (246x205, 6.57K)

>The trailer already showed a bunch of shit
Like what?

A bunch of generic wilderness, stuttering movement from both Pokemon and the enviroment, and a bunch of shit that looked like Galar.

Onions goy

The magic-related stuff is fun. They have cool locations, neat creatures and the magic effects in general are nice. Beyond that I don't remember much about the story or the characters lol. Sort of like pokemon games in a way.