Bug resists Fairy, SE against Fairy, Fighting loses Bug resistance

>Bug resists Fairy, SE against Fairy, Fighting loses Bug resistance
>Ice resists Water and Flying, 1.5x Defense under Hail

there i fixed it

Attached: pokemon-go-bug-type-event-only-happening-in-japan.jpg (500x388, 79.32K)

Water melts ice fast as fuck but I get what your going for. Really odd that it doesn't already resist flying though seems like an obvious resistance.

>Water melts ice
Don't let Game Freak know about this.

>ice resists water
so you think it's a good idea to have all water and ice pokemon now get a 4x resist?

>nerfing fighting even harder

Attached: file.png (600x800, 1011.41K)

Water/Ice only has like two resistances and four weaknesses anyway and Water needs an offensive nerf.

Drop the fighting part and make bug confusion immune

Fighting is already a dominant type and its Big resistance is useless.

Yes

>Nerfing Flying offensively
Not necessary

This and Ice should be weak to Flying because wind can erode ice.

ah yes another “people who don’t play the game try to balance the game” episode, I love this one!

Only 2 types resist Flying. Name a single type that makes more logical sense for Ice to resist than Flying.

Flying is one of the most broken types in the game, max airstram proved it.

Prove to me that you can with with Frosmoth then

>Not the fact that is a hitting speed boost.

And only 3 types take Super Effective damage from flying.
Your point being? If anything, Ice should gain a Water resistance but that's it.

ah yes the “mawile is shit therefore they should buff fairy type and steel type” argument

>NOOOOO YOU CANT TAKE AWAY MY MAX AIRSTREAM SPAM ARRERRGHHHHH IM GOING INSAAAANEEE

suicide now

Kys you icefag, and git fucking gud.

bug types are canonically meant to be the weakest type in the entire franchise. there's nothing to 'fix'.

Not an argument. Both Fairy and Steel types already dominate the meta. You are responsible for posting proof that Bug and Ice are viable types.

>bug types are canonically meant to be the weakest type in the entire franchise.

Citation for this claim?