Why are they called Team """ROCKET"""?

There's no rocket theme, the only thing is that there's a rocket sign in FRLG game corner and that executeives who were fully indtroduced in gen 4 have rocket themed names.

Attached: Celadon_Game_Prize_Corner_FRLG.png (144x160, 3.16K)

>'Raid On the City, Knock out, Evil Tusks'.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-24 at 22-00-27 team rocket acronym - Google Search.png (731x115, 12.89K)

>Trying to find flaws in Kanto stuff
Go back, Kanto was perfect, nobody cares about your problems with it

Because in the super rare book ching chong no densetsu no bouken no pokketo monstah daisuki it is revealed giovanni used to be an astronauts but after his friends betrayed him and his rocket failed he decided to make team rocket so he could fund all his future space projects

I mean, there had to be something. I'm just wondering what was it.

>Evil Tusks
Ok but what the fuck does that mean?

Attached: 1620813772681.png (300x300, 38.52K)

Im guessing its a typo, evil task makes more sense

Think more like fangs instead of tusks (but fangs didn't fit the acronym). They're likening themselves to a monster with fangs to grab the city by the throat/tear it out.

>Manga
>English
ok, and the real answer?

That's about as close to an actual answer that wasn't "'Cause calling them Rocket made them sound cool" from Tajiri or something.
Tey were just called that because Tajiri wanted to call them that, the manga writers put some thought into turning it into a motto.

One rocket to end the war

kys

Considering that Pokemon used to be set an alternate version of the real world, it's possible Team Rocket in-universe got its name through inspiration from the Space Race following WW2, Giovanni seeing it both as a reason to continue rising and surpassing contemporaries and foes alike, and as a "radical" moniker based on foreign affairs.

If a shitty reporter made the world believe satoshi is autistic and a twitter tranny can make people believe ivy was a lesbian then i can shitpost bullshit into mainstream too

I thought that was because he lost his charmanderino

Giovanni's team is made of Kaiju, which are powerful monsters
In Japanese the translated "Team" is actually closer to "Gang"
Giovanni founded the Rocket Gang
He chose the symbol rocket because it represents power
Pokemon is a Japanese game so you ough'n't forget the significance of missiles in their culture

you first

Why are they standing on the counter

They're the "tusks", or the "fangs" of giovanni. This is unironically it.

Uhh how about fucking TEETH?

Not an interesting answer, but because this picture was taken using a map editor, and sprites are layered on top of everything so they can be seen clearly.

Not OP btw