Anyone else think Tamashii is autistic? She has expressed sympathy towards those on the spectrum so it's funny to me...

Anyone else think Tamashii is autistic? She has expressed sympathy towards those on the spectrum so it's funny to me. She has the classic hyper fixation on one subject: Pokemon. She has described complete social isolation in school as a child and says she still doesn't know what to say in conversations most of the time even now which leads to more isolation and self esteem issues, more classic 'tism. She has ADHD which is common in aspies. She was asked once on stream if she was interested in vlogging and she said she spends a ton of time at home playing games so that's all it would be, paraphrasing a bit but that was the gist, more autistic bells ringing.

Girls are more social than boys and learn to mask it but you can see the cracks in the normal person facade, she always seems nervous and says stuff fairly often that doesn't quite fit in or comes off as awkward. I also don't think neurotypicals could have such passionate opinions about minor details in games from 15-20 years ago, instead of beating off to trains she obsesses over the Pokemon cartoon world where everything is neat and pretty unlike the gritty reality of the real world.

She is hot though especially after she got her deformed beak fixed. Overall I would like to fuck Emily stupid, spit in her eyes, smash all her Pokemon merchandise and delete her Twitter account.

Attached: TamashiiHiroka.jpg (699x960, 67.44K)

tldr She has an ugly pussy though

sauce

>She has expressed sympathy towards those on the spectrum
Well yeah, scum expresses sympathy toward fellow scum, so of course she's scum expressing sympathy towards scum.

Attached: turboslut.png (603x587, 247.83K)

>Anyone else think Tamashii is autistic?
She’s a Pokémon fan.

Has she shown her tits yet?

I've seen her vagina, so I'm assuming so.

>Well yeah, scum expresses sympathy toward fellow scum
Imagine posting in an e-celeb thread on Any Forums and thinking that you're better than autistic people.

Eh, it's not worth it

Her constant Hoenn shilling proves she is.

is she still relevant

i actually think it looks good and yummy desu

Hi Tama.

just post it wtf

this expression is pretty awkward and the guy;s dullness, so

Attached: i - 1450386087778s - tamashii.jpg (249x140, 5.4K)

He was a prior sexual assault charge.

Who cares i’ll never meet her and even if i could she would never date me im stuck in my country far away from her

Lucky bastard.

>She like Kanto
Fine
>She like Johto
Fine
>She likes Unova
Fine
>She likes Hoenn
She must be autistic!

(you) are all pathetic

God, he looks like Mr. Anime

Has she ever got shit for giving herself a "Japanese name" online?

>She hates Sinnoh
Based 500 IQ girl

Attached: AE74A4A3-3CE3-43B7-A6DB-630380F6D9BF.jpg (420x290, 140.83K)

Yes

Attached: DDAAC0D0-E799-46D1-8713-F0EEBFE4FE27.jpg (592x934, 131.34K)