Will Gen 9 be as bad as 7 and 8?

Will Gen 9 be as bad as 7 and 8?
I'm worried it might be.

Attached: AB804C27-C8E9-4E36-8866-ACC42A45D2B9.jpg (1024x576, 125.69K)

Legends was fantastic fuck off doomfag

Legends was fantastic, true, and LGPE was at least passable.
In the end it depends on whether or not SV will be a real game like those ones or go the shitty visual novel route like the Alola/Galar games. One of the biggest telltale signs of this will be if they decide to stake the entire game on a third shitpile gimmick like Z-Moves/Dynamax.

Gen 7 was good, better than Gen 6 actually though not on par with Gen 5. Gen 8 was shit with the only half decent non-spinoff game bieng PLA. Gen 9 will probably be better than Gen 8. But all of this is subjective.

>But all of this is subjective.
It's really not. You can see the amount of good or important features they've thrown in the trash since XY, and they serve as an objective metric each time in addition to the core gameplay loop each game has that Gen 7/8 were already lacking on.
To that end, PLA was more of a return to form than anything; and SV being good will stake on whether or not it takes the good or continues to pile on the bad like SWSH did.

Name a single good or important feature that was trashed in XY. Go on, I'll wait.

Any Forums will hate it regardless so who cares

>good or important feature
you don't decide what's good or important, schizo

I just want Elite 4 back

>good or important
you don't decide what's good or important, schizo

gen 7 was very bad

>bard

That being said, XY removed more total features than SM did.

I like Pokepelago, Refresh, and SOS Battles. Also the Tapu theme and Vast Poni Canyon. The story is too overbearing for me and Gen 5 did it better, but generally I liked both SM and USUM, with USUM being better overall.

>Gen 7 was good, better than Gen 6 actually
Nobody who actually played the games believe this

>50014938
This has got to be bait. No way someone actually believes this.

I played the games and I believe this. So to do many individuals around the world. RIP to your shitty little narrative, but I don't care at all.

Alolabortions don't play the games, they just watch their 6 hour long movie on zoomer tube

i believe this

>XY
>Time-based seasons (replaced with map-based ones)
>Dream World
>Medals (Getting put in PGL does not count since it died) *BW2
>Difficulty Modes *BW2
>PWT *BW2
>Hidden Grottos
>Join Avenue *BW2
>Dynamic battle music
vs
>SM
>National Dex
>Free-fishing
>Bike themes
>Triple and Rotation Battles
>Online Voice Chat
>O-Powers
>Amie minigames
>Super Training minigames and reset bags
>Hordes
>Dynamic battle backgrounds (Semi-offset by trainer poses and battle presence)
>Class-based trainer themes
>Soaring *ORAS
>DexNav *ORAS
>Contests *ORAS
>Secret Bases *ORAS
>Item Finder (Stoutland is tedious at best)
>Gyms (Are known to be cut during the debugging phase and the final game only has 7 trials instead of an equivalent 8)
Omit or include the stuff from upper games at your leisure. Not to say SM wasn't at some point obviously more ambitious than XY but the final result it pretty objectively worse in terms of being rushed and cutting corners. I say this as someone that thoroughly despises XY and loves the idea of SM as well as the concepts it brought to the table. The fact of the matter is that as games Gen 7 clearly took the steps that brought us to the point we're currently at. For better or for worse.

>>Time-based seasons (replaced with map-based ones)
>>Dream World
>>Medals (Getting put in PGL does not count since it died) *BW2
>>Difficulty Modes *BW2
>>PWT *BW2
>>Hidden Grottos
>>Join Avenue *BW2
>>Dynamic battle music
It's amazing how literally none of these are good features. Gen 5 really did contribute nothing to the series.

It's amazing how when the Discord has nothing to refute the nu-gens being downgrades they just resort to falseflagging as Kalos fans to at least try and salvage Alola/Galar like they aren't blatantly worse.

That's not true. I've been shiny hunting in both Sun and Y. Also technically PLA, but those don't count since I can find multiple in a single day through mass outbreaks (yesterday I found Nosepass and Lickilicky) and this is without even having star rank 10 or the shiny charm. I've been shiny hunting in SwSh too for shiny Tyrantrum, but that doesn't count since I found it in less than an hour using the day skip exploit. For the record, I don't dislike XY. I just prefer SM for reasons I mentioned earlier like Pokepelago and SOS battles.

Attached: games.png (1592x960, 1.31M)

Point out a single feature there that actually improves the game. No really, do it.

Only if they don't introduce Mewthree and Mewfour

>Shit I can't refute SM being worse and objectively removing mire features than XY
>I know! What if I just deflect and shit on Unova!?
Such parasitic creatures, these alolards.

>conveniently forgets Pokestar, Entralink, National dex without Bank, several overworld encounter conditions, dynamic music, music variations, rare shiny rates, among other things.

Sorry, the Clauncher was from X through chain fishing.

All of those BW features do. if they weren't there the game would be worse.

>National dex without Bank,
What does this even mean? I always see this point and it doesn't make sense. How does XY not have the National Dex without Bank?