Anti-zodiac bros

In the unlikely scenario that Fuecoco turns into a zodiac animal, we'll agree the zodiac pattern was a real thing?

Attached: 96915176_p1.png (1600x1080, 477.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_alligator
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Even the japanese knows that the zodiac pattern is real. Why are anti-zodiacucks still in denial?

>Muh glorious Nippon
You will never be Japanese

If they go out of their way to warp Fuecoco so it fits into the zodiac that would support the theory, but it would raise more questions, why would they have a crocodile evolve into a snake rather than just start with a snake. why did they even do a Zodiac pattern in the first place, why are the animals out of order, why are some perfect matches and others only symbolic fits, what would happen in Gen 13? Why aren’t the other type starters Zodiac?

>what would happen in Gen 13?
An excuse to start over with Charizard2

Man we have fish evolving into octopus, a croc evolving into a feathered serpent thing wouldn't be that big a stretch to happen. It doesn't even need to loose its limbs for it to work, if its a long boi dragon lookin thing people will give it the pass as a snake.

Honestly the two feathers or w/e their supposed to be is going to be a mullet or mane of some sort

No. The zodiac theory died long time ago, only retards think it's still valid

You're mentally deranged. It lives just fine, especially with the last four gens proving it right.

Not an argument, cope

What's far more likely is that it will be bipedal. All the final fire starter evos are bipedal, and fuecoco is bipedal already.

I mean right or wrong is a bit weird, I don't think they had a long term plan on doing something like that in gen 2 or 3 even. Hard to argue that so many of their choices has lined up with it that its not unreasonable that people working at GF noticed the trend and decided to keep it going.

But even now I don't think its like a mandatory thing which is how us getting a fox starter happens an shit, I know its being argued it qualifies for being in the same order or w/e but you know what I mean.

I genuinely think it'll have a sorta Quetzalcoatl aesthetic in the final form, but reinterpreted cause the legs he got I feel like are just going to be reinforced as it goes on.

But I can see it maintaining the arms to be the same size or even smaller like the snivy line did.

>Spain
>Quetzalcoatl
Burgers were a mistake

I don't believe in Zodiac but I also don't really care.

Alotta samurai in new york and ninjas in france huh.

Besides don't know if you know this but spain kinda got alotta history with mexico regardless lmfao, and I can't think of a single thing they'll do with those little hairs on its head other than that route.

You are broken if you think this

Rabbit. Check.
Tiger. Check.
Dog. Check.
>B-B-BUT FO-
Dogs and foxes are both canines, so Fennekin counts as a dog.
Pig. Check.
Cope some more.

>Besides don't know if you know this but spain kinda got alotta history with mexico regardless lmfao
Burgers are TRULY a mistake

>Dogs and foxes are both canines
Yes
>so Fennekin counts as a dog.
Lmao no
Retard kill yourself

The thing is Crocodiles actually are a kind of "lung" in Chinese myth: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_alligator

The issue is that this clashes with the other Zodiac "dragon" and biggest shill mon there is, unless the Zodiac didn't start with Gen 1 (or 2) & really only became an actual thing in 3.

Attached: fuecoco_evolution_fiernodilo_by_rjamez_the_v_df10sjc-pre.jpg (935x855, 87.31K)

> The issue is that this clashes with the other Zodiac "dragon" and biggest shill mon
This. There is no way Game Freak would ever let anything dethrone CHARIZARD