ITT I act as the Pokemon League Chairman and I am assigning new gym leaders their teams

ITT I act as the Pokemon League Chairman and I am assigning new gym leaders their teams.
Post what type gym you are applying for, and I will place you in a gym and select your team for you.

Attached: download.jpg (1104x427, 144.86K)

Hi, I want to be the ground gym leader

Fairy please

You have been assigned as the fifth gym of the Unova region to Driftveil City Gym. Your team will be a Sandslash, two Vibrava and a Krookodile.

normal type bromigo

You have been assigned as the third gym of the Johto region to Goldenrod City Gym. Your team will be a Snubbull, a Togepi, and a Miltak.

You have been assigned as the fourth gym of the Hoenn region to Petalburg City Gym. Your team will be two Linoone, a Loudred, and a Zangoose

I wanna be a fighting type gym leader

Can it be doubles only?

'Sup BITCH, here to apply for the CHAD type gym? That's dark type you fucking loser—anyway, make this quick because I have to have copious amounts of SEX with my harem of underage schoolgirls I got addicted to drugs.

Oh, and don't FUCKING assign me to the region's designated snowy city, faggot, I don't like the cold. Also make sure all my gym trainers are female.

Attached: chad psycho.jpg (720x694, 65.37K)

Don't really care about the type, I just want to want surrounded by young girls

You have been assigned as the third gym of the Sinnoh region to Veilstone City Gym. Your team will be a Croagunk, a Toxicroak, and a Medicham

we only have a limited stock of Licensed Gym Certified pokemon. Please understand.

back to tourist fags

No

Back to r*ddit, underage faggot bitch. NOW.

Dark types because they're cool

You will never belong here

You will never be a woman

I want to fuck young girls so being one would be counterproductive, tard.

Ghost guy here