Lol

lol

Attached: 89984.png (1200x4000, 1.74M)

>more down-to-Earth plans
>I need to see GHOSTS!

Blame the gen 4 trainers for looking so boring and dull. It's why we get quirky freaky caricature abominations that people call """""""hot"""""".

>objective
Stopped reading already, go fuck yourself.

i'm surprised you even managed to find your way here grandpa, thought the internet was too big and scary for you

Attached: 2abf6fd8-e10c-4bac-ad0d-c41b87c8e273.jpg (640x555, 35.17K)

the fan community has never been "chill all around", kill yourself. if you think the pokemon fanbase of all things has been anything other than a heap of toxic waste, you need glasses

This is why I think everyone who says "BW has a good story" is a tasteless retard

A Jordan Peterson reference would make it even funnier.

Right?? It's so close to being the perfect bait.. just a few tweaks

>Generally chill people all around, aren't interested in starting arguments
You act as if Johto isn't one of the most commonly mentioned regions in Gen wars here alongside Unova, Kalos, and Alola.

Didn't read, but here's a virtual cookie for your bait. It must've taken hours to make.

Attached: chocolate-chip-cookie.jpg (2700x2700, 1.93M)

I'm a world where ghosts are real, that's pretty down to earth

GR8 B8 M8

this bait sucks
>actual believable designs
there are THREE seperate lines in gen 1 that are pink round moeblobs and two that are just straight up people

>niggers and spics shoehorned
>hawaiian native
>sporty black man in a region based on a country known for its black athletes
>airheaded artist

>cant even do edgy rivals anymore
they were never good to begin with because they were genuine jobbers, dont act like gladeon is ant worse than silver because they are LITERALLY the same character but with mommy issues

>down to earth plans that made sense
he HAD no plan he was a villaim just to be a gangster

>regions
fair desu

>fan community
fair

>fangames
clover mogs every nu-fangame you posted by a wide margin

Replace prism with clover 1.4 version

>seething about the objectivity of the the OP
He's right though.

Gen 1/2 Pokemon actually look and feel like real species/sentient beings.

Gen 1/2 characters look like real people. I have never seen a real life human being that looks like Marshall or Caitlin.

Blue and Silver are absolutely, undeniably better rivals than all the others. Pretty much as close to objective as you can get.

Team Rocket wanted to steal money, high tech and Pokemon. A completely believable, power-hungry motive.

Kanto and Johto demanded exploration by having many differently branching paths.

Every time you see a Gen 5, 6, 7 or 8 criticism thread made, someone else posts a mirror thread criticising one of the aforementioned Gens, to the point that we sometimes have 4 active threads for each of them, all with the same thread title.

>clover mogs every nu-fangame
as long 1.4 is released

All this Diacord seething about gen 5 only makes me love those games more desu.

>50013539
>generally chill people, arent interested in starting arguments
>posts a retarded baitpost explicitly designed to start arguments
made me chuckle

Fucking based. All of the Pokegirls after Gen 4 are abominations. Name a woman who looks like pic related. You can't.

Attached: 300px-Black_White_Shauntal.png (300x628, 127.73K)

PLA had some of the worst character designs of all time. Blatant fetish bait freakshows all around. When are we going back to actual character designs like we got in Gen 1/2?
>there were people who simped for pic related

Attached: 478px-Legends_Arceus_Arezu.png (478x1197, 388.36K)

Well at least we know now where the Xenoblade 2 character designers got their inspiration.

Calling idiots out =/= Being interested in starting arguments.

is the joke that it's being called an objective analysis despite it being heavily opinionated seethe

>after gen 4
Sinnohfetus trying to fit in

Attached: Jupiter_DPPt.png (511x1224, 267.9K)

At least people are finally being redpilled to how bad nuPokemon character designs are. No more people simping over those freakshows.

Facts. Gen 3 was where Pokemon characters started going full coombait. Gen 1 and 2 were the only ones w/ good designs

But Giovanni stopped by the power of Charmanderino is any better?

Can you make this without the racism please?

Cope unovalet. Gen 5 is our most hated gen due to how it started Pokemon's downfall.

This but with Kalos

no sjw

Jupiter's hair is likely based on Medicham.