Is the next SV info dumps going to be at the E3 direct you think?

Is the next SV info dumps going to be at the E3 direct you think?

I'm really hoping the gimmick is better than Dynashit was.

Attached: FMnBA5wXsAQqt7Z.jpg (680x383, 54.29K)

>I'm really hoping the gimmick is better than Dynashit was.
you don't play pvp so what difference does it make?

>you don't (headcanon)
???

I do though?

They usually have their own Pokemon presentation right before E3

I remember reading some potential leak saying it was a 3rd type/type change. That sounds decent and I would prefer something more grounded since we're gonna keep getting gimmicks anyways.

This. Then they'll do a little gameplay reveal during the week of the event. I still remember Dexit and Joe defending the Wingull animations like his life depended on it.

Yeah, I'm just hoping it's a decent dump and the gimmick is interesting without being so busted it's banned from Smogon metas.

Post rank

>Implying things that Smogon bans are broken

it has to be something to do with stats. If you look at the logo it has 6 sides, which means a side for each stat.

To be fair I don't want a gimmick; all I want is PLA battle system to return with A LOT OF IMPROVMENT done to it.

PLA battle system is anticipated sweeping, it's very gay.

>He thinks there's going to be a third gimmick

Attached: 1646954492429.jpg (4268x3300, 1.89M)

There is, cope

Didn’t the leaker guy say something was coming in April? Usually the first big infodump after the first reveal is in May

XY's gimmick is called Mega Evolution fy

The gimmick will be just as bad, but you'll pretend it's better because your social media bros already told you to

*fourth
And yes.

It’s already on the Japanese logo, fuckface

>not even "? post elo" as omgon didn't like it

You're a fucking retard, you know that? Megas are never coming back no matter how much you cope about it.

>Caring about fanfic meta for people who couldn't make it in VGC
Pathetic