Still the coolest Legendary

Still the coolest Legendary

Attached: 1648131801183.png (300x300, 21.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FskTlUZyF_A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not sure about "coolest," but it's probably the cover legendary with the most simple design since even the ones predating it like Ho-Oh and Lugia have more features and the other members of the Weather Trio (Groudon especially with all its spikes) tend more towards Dialga, Palkia, etc. levels of overdesigned. Reshiram and Zekrom have fewer colors but more design features. You could say it's cool but others would probably consider it bland.

I always thought it didn't stand out for some reason compared to its other counterparts but then I never watched it in the movie or anime.
I like it's Origin form though

youtu.be/FskTlUZyF_A
Now I've looked it up and this rendition of it makes it look cool as fuck

Bitch

Attached: GODon.png (730x508, 115.48K)

You're a retarded zoomer. Kyogre and Groudon were literally called digimons when they first releaved because of all the overdesigning, like the unnecessary stripes and geometric edges juting off their bodies, especially in comparison to how simple and straightforward the Johtobirds were. It doesn't matter if later legends are even more Picasso-level cluttered messes, the Hoenn duo was considered a jump the shark moment for the franchise.

He's just a worse version of Wailmer

Attached: 320.png (250x250, 27.64K)

Hi discord

Johto designs were called digimon. Zoomzoom

only if you are a retarded autist with no taste

Groudon I can agree with, but you're not seriously suggesting that Kyogre is more overdesigned than Lugia, are you? Kyogre is underdesigned if anything, which makes it seems bland compared to Groudon and Rayquaza.

Not at all lmao. Hating on the new designs literally wasn't a common thing until gen 3.

can we all just collectively admit that digimon-like pokemon are cool and the only reason that arguement even exists is because of niggers that only played RBY insisting on posting here

These two and their eternal rivalry... seriously.

nah, gen2 Kyogre would have looked like this

Attached: 124689179125.png (802x532, 147.63K)

Probably not, since Ho-Oh, Lugia, and the Legendary Beasts are all more complex designs than the Kyogre that we got. Maybe that Kyogre would work as a Gen 2 psuedo-Legendary like Tyranitar, but not as a cover Legend.

I just noticed how much I hate that tail Kyogre has
like why didn't they just make it fins?

Besides Suicune we are definitely overdue for a water Box legendary

Kyogre and Groudon are peak pokemon design. I would probably choose them to represent all of pokemon. Personally, I like Kyogre much more, design-wise and everything else.

Attached: $_59.jpg (720x960, 161.76K)

I've never understood saying a Pokemon looks like a Digimon as a derogatory. Digimon have had consistently good designs since the beginning, mostly.

I don't expect normies to have played Digimon, but surely the average Any Forums user has branched out into other /mon/ franchises, right?

Attached: 1559324968317.jpg (480x480, 37.91K)

>I don't expect normies to have played Digimon, but surely the average Any Forums user has branched out into other /mon/ franchises, right?
This. I fucking LOVE both Pokemon and Digimon for both similar and different reasons. They each bring something different to the table and are not trying to be each other. I never knew there was such a feud between the fan bases until I started coming here.