Johto sucks because Nuzlocker SAID SO!!!

>Johto sucks because Nuzlocker SAID SO!!!

Attached: 76e.jpg (1000x1000, 154.74K)

I just don’t like many of the johto pokemon and if I dont like them then there’s nothing else for me

Damn, bitch, you really got so assblasted by one meme screen that you had to make a thread for it?

Attached: 1647795825730.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

Who said that? You're the only person I've seen say it

wojack and pepeposting should be forbidden

>Nuzlocker
A what?

bump soijack lets keep this on the front page

>youtuber who plays the game differently from 99% of players and is looking for a “challenge” has a different opinion about the game
W-woagh…

Attached: CB75E814-147C-4A03-89DC-6B815D95FACD.gif (222x300, 181.97K)

Actually Johto sucks because I said so. I told the Nuzlocker to say it. All the people on this board who hate the shitty Gen II games? Yep, that was me also. I got to all of them. And you know James Turner? I actually got him hired after writing a letter to GameFreak about how bad Gen II was and how they needed a dumb American guy to draw ice cream cones or whatever because it would still be better than that GSC trash.

Oh, and Gen II was never part of "Pokemania" - any older millenial who tries to tell you that was simply a loser as a kid. The backlash against Pokemon was in full swing by the time these games were released, and you know what? I was responsible. I ended Pokemania by saying it Pokemon was gay in the 5th grade and it spread like wildfire. I'm sorry to break it to you, but all of this is fact.

i will punch him in the face

go back to resetera you faggot tranny

nothing but faggoty lies

Prove it, dipshit.

Yeah. He provided a good argument.

hes right though. gen2 mons are 70% garbage
>t. johtoddler

>gen 2 faggot made a soijack thread because opinion he didn't like
find a safe space you bitch, like back on reddit with the rest of your kind

>Johto fans still pretending nobody talked about the problems until the most recent boogeyman
These opinions existed years before the e-celeb mentioned them even on Any Forums. You managed to convince yourselves they didn't but that only harms your "defense"

>wojack and pepeposting should be forbidden

Attached: yummyyyyy.png (600x799, 227.65K)

Imagine missing the fact that these games weren't made (and aren't made to this day) to do nuzlocke in the first place

>go back to resetera you faggot tranny
not him but wojak posting is cancer at this point, 99% of wojak posts are just a statement with a ugly wojak edit its extremely low quality

Wow yeah this definitely doesn't look like a samefag or a discord raid at all. Definitely four separate non-zoomer, non-transgender adults.