Fuck gender ratios

Every Pokémon should be freeee to be whatever gender they want to ~

Attached: 210D76BF-48C4-4748-861B-96C23A927236.png (1200x1017, 462.33K)

You will never be a woman

No
Fuck gender differences though, every one before gen 5 shouldn't exist, even hippo

GlitchedPuppet is pretty cringe m8

who?

Attached: soul.png (1200x1017, 484.91K)

the one who made the original "buy your game" image

Based

i mean... gender differences is realistic

So you want to fuck tauros? (female)

Who wouldn't

I want to fuck Tauros (male)

>Glip
>not PK
newfags begone

Attached: PMD-E_intensifies.jpg (375x311, 79.25K)

You will never be a human being.

2007, home. . .

Hi Bogleech.

Pokémon are not human

If I were CEO of Pokemon I would remove all gay or dyke Pokemon, I would make all male gardevoirs evole into Gallade. Male Eevees couldn't evolve into Sylveon ect.

Anyone who has an "opinion" about gender ratios at all is a tranny by proxy since they let trannies live in their head enough to even think about them while playing Pokémon.

Kys tranny

Attached: 19EAE098-5C9D-4C93-90E0-2FE5A80B0B1B.jpg (540x507, 177.95K)

Sexual dimorphism doesn't necessarily prevent animals from transitioning. In clown fish, for example, a colony is made up of one massive female and a bunch of horny little males. When the female dies, the biggest male plumps up and becomes the new female. Guppies, on the other hand, won't develop functional genitalia when they undergo these changes, but they will take on all of the other physical traits of the opposite sex when the male to female ratio becomes unbalanced. I only really know about fish, but there are plenty of examples of land-dwelling critters that have evolved the same way.

>Retard doesnt know the difference between a cow and bull.

Color me not surprised.

A Cow can only be female
A Bull can only be male

Theyre not interchangable...
I know some of you would happily milk a Bull but calling it a Cow wont give you milk.

That's interesting to know
However Pokémon aren't animals either

archaeologists will identify you as a man