Be me

>be me
>try playing ou again
>legendaries everywhere, probably more than even the previous gen
>quit
What is the fucking point then? If you want foes with 3+ legendaries just play ubers. All legendaries should get the boot from ou by definition. Including Mythwhatevers too of course.

Attached: 1619707182095.jpg (738x703, 62.53K)

>frogposter
>retarded
many such cases...

Use Salamances

Based
True
Redpilled

OP shits himself whenever he sees legendaries lol

I've always been anti-legendary in normal battles myself. I don't care how "strong" they are or not. Dealing with them all in the same way allows for less ambiguity. It levels the playing field by allowing non-legendaries to be even just a little bit more viable.

Playing Pokemon with anyone but real life friends is incredibly stupid.

People who bitch about muh legendaries are shitters.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T LET PEOPLE PLAY WITH POKEMON I HATE POKEMON

Yes because Articuno and Entei are totally gonna wreck house. Retard.

what's this friend thing

My animes say they are the source of your strength, like food

I refuse to be you

Just play PU/Little Cup then

All that would be achieved primarily if you remove every legendary would just be putting back into prominence the few Pokemon that are basically poor man's versions of said Legend, and that if they are only slightly worse. Removing Tapu Koko isn't going to make Jolteon an.OU powerhouse.

>sees legendary
>proceeds to stroke out and shit everywhere compulsively
Most legendaries are as strong as or even weaker than Pokemon like Garchomp and Salamence, and if you can't handle them, maybe you shouldn't have been such a flagrant shitter.

>ou
Omega Uby?

>frogposter
>oldfag Chad
many such cases

Jolteon was OU for the first three gens of its existence

There will always be a meta, you can't combat the surge of a meta no matter how power creep'd (Legends, Megas, etc) or lowered it gets, people will gravitate towards it because they: a) don't want to think by themselves or b) want to win. The only way to escape this is by playing a dice roll game like the random tier

>Removing Tapu Koko isn't going to make Jolteon an.OU powerhouse.
It wouldn't but doing so makes competitive slightly more bearable.