I remember 10 years ago when BW and B2W2 were brand new...

I remember 10 years ago when BW and B2W2 were brand new, Any Forums would shit on them for being worse than HGSS and Platinum, having terrible rip-off designs that look like digimon, and being boringly linear with no post-game. Now the zoomers who grew up with it are old enough to praise it and say
>"GeN fIvE iS tHe PeAk, PoKeMoN hAd A rOuGh TrAnSiTiOn To 3d, SuN & MoOn BaD"

Like literally just shut up bozo, you are unironically still in diapers. Shit pisses me off.

Attached: zekrom-and-reshiram-legendary-pokemon-black-and-white-artwork-lets-play.jpg (1200x986, 316.41K)

Yep.

Attached: Screenshot_20220307-062754_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x579, 293.02K)

that's an easy way to out yourself as not having been here at the time
you'll never be in the house

Attached: Wizerked.jpg (668x673, 77.61K)

Any Forums wasn't alone in hating gen 5 at the time, the whole internet hated it. But now that zoomers are old enough to be the majority of posters now that has changed.

Ok, still that won't get people to like Kalos

Gen 5 kickstarted the NuGen Dogshit era of pokemon which lead to its downfall

Go back to discord zoomie, you were never here during the /tr/ days
Nice ESL post you have there, did the third world even have internet in 2010
This

Attached: FF9CA4E9-F353-4A29-BD33-52A68345D60C.png (1084x650, 491.57K)

They were hating because it was different. And that was coming from people who started with 3 or 4. Then they grew up and realised it was the best game all along. XY is shit so it's not gonna happen with it. Gen 7 is good and in a few years people will realise it. Not that hard to understand.

If you're still around here a decade from now you'll get to see Gen 6 being circlejerked
>noooo that will never happen!
shut up nigger, it's going to

I hated Gen V when it came out. Well, I hated the ice cream, monkeys, and garbage. I liked the initial elite 4 with the castle and stuff. That was an epic way to finish the main story. I also like things like the frozen storage cooler area and bridge with swooping bird Pokémon. Hated all the starters, and that’s unique to Gen v.

Unovachads like SM though. Kalosperm back to discord

Checked, but People are circle-jerking 7 now. I think people are going to forget 6.

Yeah, I was here in 2010/2011 and everyone agreed Gen 5 was the worst Gen yet. I actually disliked Diamond and Pearl more, but the consensus online was BW were the worst yet in terms of just about everything.

It's amazing how those kids now being adults + Gen 6, 7 and 8 all being even worse changes the scope.

>Yeah, I was here in 2010/2011 and everyone agreed Gen 5 was the worst Gen yet.
This 100%
Kids really took over Any Forums in recent years with all this Gen 5 shilling.

Yeah now we got 13 year old discord kids who only like XY. Sad state of things

Were gen IV kids ever this vocal? I quit Pokemon during gens VII and VIII, so I don’t know.

it was easier to defend BW/2 back then because it was online-dependent. I liked the QoL improvements, more 2.5D shit and the new-mons only availability, but i miss adding people to my Join avenue via GTS and the ability to indirectly play the game via Dream World. I liked a lot of the new mons too, even though like 3 of them were good for competitive

Attached: 1584987799047.jpg (360x360, 16.27K)

It's already starting to happen, it just hasn't happened to the full extent yet like Gen 5.

Although desu, most people around for Gen 6 were probably around for Gen 5 since there was only 2 years of difference. So the likelihood is that the kids of 2010-2013 had BW, BW2 and XY, and have decided to throw XY out to praise Gen 5 as le best evar xD

I've seen some people trying to defend 6 but literally only when arguing about 7.

>desu

>le best evar xD

Based post

Gen VI is definitely the most forgotten or least-loved generation.

Better to be forgotten then seen as the worst like Gen VII.

>that's an easy way to out yourself as not having been here at the time
and that's a good thing
>you'll never be in the house
thank god