KANTTOOOOO but reskinned

Was Alola not having an identity of its own intentional?

Attached: phonefilename.png (1684x3436, 1.83M)

Why are Kalosfags so desperate for attention?

Not originally. The beta showed a lot more promise.
At the very least, the fact they cut gyms at the last minute did help make it more memorable by not just having gyms. Shame the gameplay itself suffered from it

>Kalos out of nowhere
You are obsessed.

>every time a legitimate complaint is made about Gen 5, discord makes the same thread for Gen 7
Can someone explain to me what the lore is on Gen 5 vs Gen 7? I had no idea these two fanbases hated each other so much, it's kind of funny lmao

Nice try Unovabort. Unova is the only reskinned Kanto here. Alola was all about obnoxious Kanto pandering instead, which is not the same thing.

I think the point where they gave up in Gen 7 was the point in 2015-ish when Yokai Watch outsold ORAS.
I figure that was the point they went a full 180 and hyper casualized the game and did the Yokai Dance Moves rather than any new megas or something

>pretending the raid isn't common knowledge
Don't make obvious threads if you don't want to be caught and ignored.

It's unironically Gen 6 fans, probably from that discord, trying to make it so that Gen 5 and 7 fags seem to dislike one another.

new megas would not have improved SM

It's Sinnoh fags. Ass hurt Unova was better in every way than Shittoh

>>every time a legitimate complaint is made about Gen 5, discord makes the same thread for Gen 7
Except there's very rarely any legitimate complaints and it's always the Discord deflecting the problems with Gen 8, 7, and 6 onto 5 in an effort to make them seem less shit.
Hell, half of the time they just use 6 as a scapegoat as evidenced by the random Kalos name-calling here and the fact whenever they get called out they always admit that the Discord is promoting Gen 6 but never 7 and 8.

There is no 5vs7 war, they're just both targets of deflection for Kalos fans, who want the fanbases to hate each other so the spam can blend in. As long as they keep making falseflag threads they can blame the "Alola fans" for anti-Unova posts and the "Unova fans" for anti-alola.

Fuck off, falseflagger.

>every time a legitimate complaint is made about Gen 7, discord makes the same thread for Gen 5
True.

>As long as they keep making falseflag threads they can blame the "Alola fans" for anti-Unova posts
Why would Gen 6 fans have anything against Gen 5? BW is just XY but more polished.
You're probably right about the Gen 7 part, though. They're probably bitter people have their own opinions about the things SM did differently or interestingly compared to XY like trials and can't comprehend that someone would use that as a means to forgive it despite all the other shit Gen 7 pioneered

Gen 6 fans love Gen 5

This same exact image can be done with Kalos but replace every regional form with a Mega evolutions and have the two bottom pics be you getting the Kanto starters again and Santalune forest being the same exact layout as Viridian
Is anyone else thinking that the massive uptick in genwars that deflect flaws that started or were fully realized in Kalos onto Gen 7 and 5 is in and of itself a falseflag to further perpetuate hate against Gen 6? I mean, they HAVE to know that they're pissing more people off than they're convincing, right?

>but replace every regional form with a Mega evolutions
100% of Alola's regional forms are Kantomons
35% of Kalos's Mega evolutions are Kantomons
They are not comparable, but you will keep deflecting because you're mindbroken that Kalos will forever be the objectively better region.

Attached: 1520276836580.png (1126x404, 93.13K)

I'm definitely with you here. It's interesting how none of these criticisms or comparison images are ever substantial when Gen 6 actually has things that could be the "saving grace" of it like the actual fucking National Dex or decent map design.
But nope, it's always the same shitty non-arguments about Kanto or cutscenes or some cherrypicked XY vs BW routes

>Kalos fans love gen 5! Just ignore the biased comparisons and deflection posted whenever Kalos's flaws are discussed!
Denial will get you nowhere when we have months of posts proving the opposite.

This must be a BAIT.

XY: Trash story.
SM: Good story.

No more questions.

Pre-rendered cutscene models vs INGAME cutscene models.
What a good comparison. Why you don't use the REAL aspect of those characters in XY and not just cutscenes.

Who uses 3D on their 3DS for fuck's sake.
Hawaii is WAY SMALLER than France, hence why Hau'oli is a normal city compared to Lumiose. A MACROPOLIS.

>Compare Route 1 in Kalos and Alola.

You notice why the game has lower FPS?
Because it's way bigger and has a lot more details.
EVERY character has 3d models and full body 3d models not just CHIBI.

XY was still a "tiles in a plain area" game, SM was the first Fully 3D game of the series.
The first game where routes started to look more like natural environments and not delimited lines who SOMEBODY just put there. Even without being "OPEN WORLD" it feels way less claustrophobic or blocky.

Wailord looks smaller just because there's the player model in battle. So, to not use a lot of resources FOR A 3DS they've reduced it.

Also, XY still had those weird grass patches for no fucking reason that look stupid in a 3D game. And there was WAY LESS BATTLEFIELDS.

>Megaevolutions.
>Z-Moves.
>100% Zygarde.

Who wants voice chat in a kids game?
Also there's Discord at this time to do that.

>People wanna make XY the next BW when those people hated XY because it was the result of the dislike for BW/BW2.

What a bunch of hypocrites.

And i don't dislike XY, but c'mon comparing a 2013 game with a 2016 one?

XY was good for it's time but that's it. Only thing i could say good about THE GAME not the 6th gen is the PSS which is way more usefull than any other online service after it.

Even when the 2016 one has WAY MORE CONTENT.

>Megaevolutions.
>Z-Moves.
>100% Zygarde.
>+ 800 Pokémon.
>Better story.
>Real Size Models for every single character.

>>Compare Route 1 in Kalos and Alola.
Sure, Route 1 in Kalos takes up 10 seconds of the player's time and accounts for less than 1% of the game.
Directly comparing that to Alola route 1, which the player will spend at least 1 hour there or 1/6th of the game with most of that time being spent doing nothing but mashing A through pointless dialogue that Gen 7 made the series accustomed to to begin with. Oh, but I'm sure you'll say you can totally go back and "explore" once you get Tauros after the game had already pounded into your head that should you dare go anywhere but the checkpoint markers you'll just be punished anyway, as is the case on Melemele anyway since you still need Machamp shove which you LITERALLY don't even get until the final Island. That being the total extent of Alola's "exploration" when every other region before Alola had sprawling side routes that connected to towns you've been to in order to make the game feel completely interconnected and not like a fucking theme park.
>>People wanna make XY the next BW
What? XY will never be the next BW. BW was a one of a kind experience that XY is only similar to in basic gameplay structure and mechanic world design.
>And i don't dislike XY, but c'mon comparing a 2013 game with a 2016 one?
You retards are constantly posting shit comparing XY to GBA games but when the table is turned and comparing a 3DS game to a 3DS game it isn't fair? Even though the 2013 one has more content and better graphical coherency? That's rich.
>Even when the 2016 one has WAY MORE CONTENT.
Okay so you're just lying now.
>>Z-Moves.
Which started the trend of regional gimmicks that the series has grown bored of ten-fold.
>>+ 800 Pokémon.
and yet, no National Dex to log them in.
>>Better story.
XY had the better story and lore of the two.
>>Real Size Models for every single character.
Gen 7 has gremlins with sausage fingers and pretending otherwise is just disingenuous

>spoiler
It started as a way to get attention choosing a controversial opinion to post but at some point it became personal. They've been more desperate to be right recently than the beginning was.

As a Kalos fan I love Gen 5.

Woah, deja vu. Looks like you guys definitely looked through the archive.
I posted the 2nd post, you spamming the same argument word-for-word is disingenuous and I hope you realize that it's not helping your argument when a majority of those criticisms against your nugen deflection are already shared by people that actually play the games.

>Okay so you're just lying now.
Nope, as Kalos has never been shown to have more
>Which started the trend of regional gimmicks that the series has grown bored of ten-fold.
But enough about megas
>and yet, no National Dex to log them in.
Just like XY, which restricted it to Bank
>XY had the better story and lore of the two.
I guarantee a majority of people think the rehashed story of XY and generic lore is nothing compared to Alola's.
>gremlins with sausage fingers
Nice prokection

>which the player will spend at least 1 hour there or 1/6th of the game
This is exactly what I mean, blatant exaggerations that anyone can notice are untrue and only server to make Kalos fans look worse. This can literally only be the work of targeted falseflag attempts, I refuse to believe genuine fans of the region would so persistently and consistently shoot their own arguments in the foot.

Attached: 1629580687400.gif (320x213, 1.28M)

>Sure, Route 1 in Kalos takes up 10 seconds of the player's time and accounts for less than 1% of the game.
And that's a good thing?
>Directly comparing that to Alola route 1, which the player will spend at least 1 hour there or 1/6th of the game with most of that time being spent doing nothing but mashing A through pointless dialogue that Gen 7 made the series accustomed to to begin with. Oh, but I'm sure you'll say you can totally go back and "explore" once you get Tauros after the game had already pounded into your head
You don't even have that much dialogue in Route 1 you fucking shit posting faggot. Also you do not need Machamp Shove to explore Route 1. Play the goddamn game. It's route 1 is the largest and has the most exploration offered. Not only in new areas, but also in the form of the different grass patches. So every new area has a different distribution etc.
the 2013 one has more content and better graphical coherency? That's rich.
Both of those statements are objectively false.
>Which started the trend of regional gimmicks that the series has grown bored of ten-fold.
You are completely shameless lol. The gimmick trend was started by megas no matter how much you want to cope. Z Moves are not region locked
>.and yet, no National Dex to log them in.
And? The game still has all pokemon. That was the entire point of the natdex to begin with
>XY had the better story and lore of the two.
XY has one of the worst stories in the franchise and don't even get started on the non existent lore
>>Gen 7 has gremlins with sausage fingers and pretending otherwise is just disingenuous.
As opposed to the disgusting fucking midget chibi models in XY?

Why do Alolasites always deflect to Kalos instead of defending their region like a normal person?