Is it true that Red and Leaf are brother and sister?

Is it true that Red and Leaf are brother and sister?

Attached: d2f4e1b93246ac0a2fd481c1bd280a4c.png (500x618, 439.8K)

Nah, they fuck each other every night

Yes, they share the same house in FRLG

So you mean to say they're into incest?
I mean even if they were alternate universe counterparts, they'd be siblings basically. So yeah you're right.
No wonder they're built for each other's parts.

I take my Pokemon lore very seriously, btw. If this autism isn't allowed. All those shitty waifufag generals aren't either.

Holy shit... the lore goes even deeper...

Attached: Red_&_Leaf_Brothers.jpg (300x300, 21.35K)

Damn, it actually does.

No I heard they love each other but don't do the sexual though
Liar

Their mother is the same person, so yes

Yeah they have the same Mom

I know more lore than you, lorelet. If they love each other in your fanfic, they fuck each other all night in canon lore. Why do you think they live in the same house?

wait... they live in the same house to make sex all day?

Attached: d1oz2ba-7fc98409-ac12-4b07-bfe6-ff7427988d1f.jpg (1000x500, 307.73K)

Yes.

They are clones
They have clone sex

Clones are biologically siblings.

This explains why we don't see Red or Leaf in LGPE... THEY ARE MAKING SEX AT THEIR MOMS HOUSE ALL GAME WTF

Attached: 005b2cfb813e5d7503816ceea610c708.jpg (480x360, 19.12K)

And this is why Green is a better version of the character. No baggage of being a clone/sibling. And actually separate as a character.

Attached: Best Girl.png (1920x1080, 2.25M)

>Sex between siblings
Yikes! That's fucking gross...

Attached: disgust pikachu.jpg (236x197, 5.79K)

Wait let me recap
>They are brother and sister
>Live in the same house
>Have so much sex everyday that they don't even appear in Lets Go

Thank God we had Elaine and Green to save Kanto. That's the most disgusting relationship in all of Pokemon, I hope Red and Leaf at least use protection to not make incest babies eww

Yes, LGPE is in Kanto, same universe as FRLG, we even have Blue, Giovanni all leaders etc... They just had to make Green and bring a new protagonist, because Red and Green just have sex every single night, they don't even catch Pokemon anymore.

Attached: FOeDXpVXIAUkYHg.jpg (858x1432, 93.48K)

Incest might be legal in Kanto

This is why family is important. Both parents. They'd have been able to teach them right from wrong. But god forbid Pokemon characters have healthy families. I feel bad about Red's mom though, she tried her best.

Thank fucking GOD all future Kanto games will be with Green and Elaine, imagine having those two again?

Attached: Green super cute.png (1378x2039, 2.07M)

Only for adults, atleast one of them is a minor here.

Even so... Red should leave his house, meet a girl... not date his own sister and stay all day in his house having sex with Leaf... He needs to meet new people...

Well, I guess I'm happy, if theres no more Leaf/Red incest in my games I'm happy, plus Green is really cute.

Red is mute. He can't make friends or find a girlfriend, he must fuck Leaf.

To add the hair darkens as people age. This happens to blondes and brunettes. The one time we see Red in LGPE we see his hair has darkened, making sure its in the same universe. He goes back to fucking leaf right after being beat though, should have focused on training instead, would not have lost.

IT ALL MAKES SENSE. Canon lore, how did I not see this before?

You have to examine the games very carefully for the deepest lore.