You In?

Attached: JP4JG.jpg (1080x742, 80.33K)

I'm all in. All in on ICP which is gonna make this hooked nose kike rope.

>I'm in on because make the global for crypto I want to biggest impact good

wow he lost 20 lbs before this photoshoot impressive

nothing says making a positive global impact like trading against your users and using their assets to leverage your positions

I've heard both that he scammed ICP, or that ICP scammed. Where's the truth?

based

He really can't spend 5 minutes paying someone 0.000000000001% of his total net worth to shave his disgusting neckbeard and get some decent clothes? Jews are fucking nasty.

you can tell when asians are in charge of marketing

>what is photoshop?

Tell me how 0s and 1s of actual funny money that isn't even money because people don't use it as money and treat it more like assets and not even stable assets but super speculative gambling slot machines impacts good.

Attached: 1656283966040.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Good is when gentiles suffer while the chosen eat up all the resources through economic trickery.

The world is run by literal child raping and murdering kikes just like sbf, and I want to make it order to fund extreme right wing nationalist organizations to expose these pedo kikes and their followers as the children of Satan that they truly are.

yeah raving lunatics with conspiracy theories rent free in their head who dream of murdering people as their main hope is a great substitute for governance.

Literally

You guys are just jealous

Oh nooo I’m sure npcs will do something in between their abortions, degeneracy, consooming and cooming.

Do you want a change? Join the Aryan exodus

stole my post

This dude is kinda hot to be honest

Demons aren’t people.

Didn't he said he was in for the money?