Tell me honestly about your crypto sentiments

Don't be a bandwagon, tell me your own opinion regarding the market right now, Is it manipulated or what? For me, It's a yearly cycle so I wont be buying shitcoins, memes, shitty defi, p2e, nfts or whatsoever. I'll just wait till btc drops at 10k

Attached: 1656289984741.png (944x1126, 958.8K)

Recession

based horse jacket boomer

Reset

You jealous dumb ass

WTF seriously wtf

Go get a job that's all

It's not related on my question stupid ass

This is only the beggining

Your question is fucked, dick head

based jacket

Just answer me bobo

I've been reading some Ray Dalio book shilled on here and it seems the state we are in right now is pretty much the dawn of financial doomsday. Right now your should be positioning yourself in assets which are
>Hard to confiscate
>Can be used to trade internationally
Pretty much XMR, BTC with as much physical gold and silver you feel like you can defend or hide from governments attempting to confiscate from you.

That's $3000

Jealous of your being rekt or wtf you saying user

This entire market is propped up on VC money and lies. All they care about is making money. They don't actually care about the fundamentals of the tech or breaking away from the eternal jew

You're still an oldie guy investing monero. Are you 60 years old?

I want money , i don't care the tech for now

Jacket

Nothing is being shilled here fag. BTC will always be present. Can't say same for inactive blockchains tho. More emphasis on those focusing on privacy.

Attached: images.jpg (281x179, 6.74K)

But the fundamentals strengthens a project. Most defi projects, imo, have it.

Who shilled?

BTC will bounce back sure. Even if you don’t have money to spend in this dip. Just relax, play the long game and enjoy the ride. Yeah privacy and security counts

Attached: 1655122805634s.jpg (187x250, 5.62K)

Stfu if you have no idea about a thing. Most fundamentals are on blockchains. No defi without blockchain blocks.

Play along with zero investments? You sound drunk dude. You do have a point with the security. More traction needs to go there.

Forget fundamentals and focus on your life. Most of those fundamentals are nothing but shit. Don't be deluded.

Attached: jhjh.jpg (297x170, 7.38K)