My normie friend "just doesn't trust crypto" at the moment

And the other wants to get into real estate instead.

What do we make of this information bizlets?

Attached: 1629138679458.jpg (311x311, 23.33K)

bottom happened or is about to happen. probably the second. but since i believe its about to happen, it probably already happened.

normies only trust the pump after its too late, and they get scared after its too late on dumps

Remember, if you have normie friends, you are also probably a normie.
What's that drink supposed to be? It looks like urine

I only drink urine when I trade crypto

Crypto bottom in
Real estate is about to crash (blackrock gonna rug).

ignore normies

my normie friend talked me down from bitcoin in 2016 and now im only just getting in now for the first time. not gonna let him stop me again

Yeah same
It's funny as fuck. Did u tell him ur buying? Did he laugh and call u insane?

bottom isn't in until the rate hikes and QT stops. retard

Yeah which we already know is happening soon and we are already pricing it in today right now. You're the retard here

pricing in just like at 30k lmao. how retarded are you?

Stay poor and obviously kill yourself

all my normie friends (inclduing femoids) bought at 17-20
Bottom was that

rekted. hhahhhaha bulltard

This confirms the bottom is in for crypto and real estate is going to drop in a few months. I've gotten the same market vibes from several other normalfags.

>blackrock gonna rug
Several real estate companies are going to rug in tandem, and it's not because of any conspiracy. Right now they're selling high, and the first one to max their profits will start dumping inventory. Then the rest will all be forced to dump as well. The goal for all of them is to use profits to buy cheapies. It's astounding how people think normal market kikery doesn't apply to RE.

You're friend is pretty smart
I'm DCA'ing in, but I'm ready for everything I put in to go to zero. Crypto doesn't really provide anything of value.

It means we pump it.

Attached: 1656263901252.jpg (986x1024, 114.16K)

Where have you seen any evidence that we aren't getting rate hikes and/or QT through to 2023.

>b-but the fed said so!
hahahaha you stupid faggot. I bet you thought inflation was transitory too.

We're definitely getting another cheeky rate increase

they'll pretend to be fighting inflation until the midterms then go back to QE. I'm not a crypto believer for what it's worth.