What game is this image from? Is it any good?

What game is this image from? Is it any good?

Attached: 20220321_204914.jpg (2048x2006, 377.16K)

pokemon master sex
clickbait name, sex isn't in it

Pokemon masters ex

It’s the worst type of gacha, not enough of a sucess to compete with the other gachas but not enough of a failure to shut down so you are gonna need some money after a few months or a shit ton of grinding

It's fine time waster game if you like collecting cute pokegirls. Pretty much the only game you can really interact with them so if you have a waifu its not terrible.

Thank you, sounds kinda crappy.

Just jerk off to the pictures, it's free.

Actual player here, they always give enough gibsmedats that you can amass a good collection fast. Gameplay is fun too

>Actual player here
Opinion immediately discarded

i wanted to try this game but i heard my waifu is a very low tier companion and i know she's better than that

can you get old events characters?

High tier companion. Low tier companion. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled gamers should try to win with their favorites

Pokemon Masters EX, somehow the second most profitable mobile game
They do get reruns
But we haven't got it for the highest banner tier yet (that represents about 8 units, alts included)

what pictures?

> Fkin noob trans thinks she needs money to do anything on PoMa Ex

Are you brain dead? The game is so easy I can auto 90% of the content..

>second most profitable mobile game
second most pokemon* mobile game obviously

>Underage waifu gacha aimed at a fanbase with more pedos than the Catholic church.
>Somehow profitable

user, we've been over this.

>no stamina auto
>gameplay
Fuck off TPC

It's ok for a gacha kusoge, there's a lot of straight up free and non-premium units that are quite great. You don't need to grind much, and occasionally there are actually challenging contents. As in challenging enough to be fun, but still not that hard even if you're F2P and don't have that many premium units.

bet they hit like girls haha

>beaten to death by Serena, Hilda and May
I would have a boner the entire time
even better

no

>Underage waifu gacha
Just like in mainline games, 2/3 of all characters in the game aren't "underage waifus"
Plus the game flopped hard and should be making like 2x more what it currently does with competent devs