Why do people hate Samurott so much? Is it because it didn't end up being a bipedal fursuit?

Why do people hate Samurott so much? Is it because it didn't end up being a bipedal fursuit?

Attached: pm0503_00_daikenki_256.ktx_.png (256x256, 11.96K)

Yes, hard to imagine him fucking me like this

Yeah for the most part, it tends to be faggot barashitters that seethe so much, like that one bald guy.

it's wildly different from the rest of its evo line even though they share shell armor/weapon themes

most people aren't aware that samurott's design came before oshawotts and dewott's

Otters are more popular than selling, and it looks awkward using its swords, even though it's supposed to be skilled with them.

It looks stupid as fuck swinging its swords around. If you're gonna make a Pokemon based on a swordsman, it needs a body shape that works with that fighting style. Oshawott and Dewott already had a good body type for swordfighting, so it's awkward for it to turn into this.

*sealions

Why is it hard? Just imagine yourself getting fucked while being pinned down under him

>most people aren't aware that samurott's design came before oshawotts and dewott's
What? No it didn't.

It bugs me that they both have a horn that can be used as a sword, but fencing isn't Japanese.

>supposed to be a skilled swordsman
>body shape means all it can do is balance on its hind legs and awkwardly flail

Attached: 1472575406149.gif (500x256, 1.96M)

It's still an otter, user.
Ohmura merely took inspiration from sealions at the last minute.

>It was Samurott's design that came to me first, even before Oshawott

Attached: 1645049763410.png (2048x1153, 1.57M)

It’s ugly. Simple as.

Attached: drlavaisaretard.png (1448x869, 498.42K)

>the pokemon is female in appearance

They hate it like sexist assholes when you later fall in love with gardevoir

>the pokemon is bipedal

They hate him for furry when you literally suck lucario's legs

Sprigatito is not going to be as you want, fandom without neurons

These interviews came out long before Dr. Lava was even a thing.

Try this post again in english, thanks.

Samurott is proof that quadruped starters are shit and people need to stop asking for them just because they're still butthurt over Incineroar.

It's the best starter since gen 6 though so that doesn't make sense.

People are still using this? Really? Come on now user

Quadruped and Bipedal starters can both be cool, it's just that Samurott is not. Nobody complained about Torterra.

Torterra is forgettable and boring.

Great then post it. Because Pokebeach's translation of what Ohmura said flat out says that he came up with the idea of a sea otter being a samurai first and then couldn't think of evolutions after so he just slapped sea lion garbage onto it.

Even if that was true (it's not), nobody called it an ugly piece of shit like Samurott.

Attached: 1605099923016.jpg (800x855, 358.9K)

It's hilarious that we've gotten to the point where zoomers unironically defend the gen 5 starter designs. I miss when everyone unanimously agreed they were shit.

It's inferior to and less popular than Decidueye which is bipedal.

Do people really even like Decidueye itself? Rowlet is popular, sure, but Decidueye is just an awkward-looking sperg of a pokemon.

Attached: pm0843_00_fukurou3_256.ktx_.png (256x256, 13.29K)

It's my favorite starter