So which is worse?

So which is worse?

Attached: starters58.png (931x583, 291.81K)

Bottom. By a large margin

5's are still the least appealing to me.

Galar's. At least Unova's starters feel like actual Pokemon. Only one that comes close for Galar is Rillaboom. Cinderace and Inteleon are literally just characters.

Emboar

emboar is the only real stinker of the unova trio
galar starters are just underwhelming or downright hideous like inceleon

Bottom aren't even pokemon honestly, they're anime characters which have already been dexcut.

Unova don't have Intelleon, the worst and weakest starter of all time.
Galar has Intelleon, the worst and weakest starter of all time.
Galar's is worse by a landslide.

The anime made Cinderace and Inteleon lovable.

Gen 8 starters are the worst by far

Gen 2 then Gen 5

Not enough, user, not enough.

Unova has atleast serperior and samurott. Galar has boring looking humanoid starters. Galar starters must be comparing with johto starters because they also are blatant looking. It's really shame GF cut beta fire and water starter

Gen 6

Galar’s, why is this even a question?
Only Rilaboom slightly looks like it came from this franchise, the other two are straight up shitty mascot characters

You must be 18 or older to post here

So you want the other two to be a Diggersby and Kecleon/Salazar lookalike? Ok

Kalos

Galar. Unova has two starters that look natural, which already puts them ahead of what came afterwards.

Attached: yeschad.png (680x709, 243.33K)

It will always, always, absolutely always be Unova. Worldwide polls confirm it even. You have g5 kids in their 20s now so they will throw their weight in social media, but I guarantee you that next year when people are mad at the Gen 9 starters they'll still be saying 'WORSE THAN UNOVA!' like usual.

Bottom. The top at least looks like monsters and don't have set jobs.

SwShit but neither is as bad as Kalos.

>Unova bad even if you prove it's not!

No one watches that crap

both are equally trash. there's no saving Unova and Galar starters. and yes even Serperior sucks ass

I wouldn't expect you to have basic reading comprehension either, so don't worry I'll explain that the entire point is that the proof is AGAINST the nostalgic biased nerds that are creating social media bubbles
Unova starters on average lose hard in the worldwide polls compared to all other regions including Kalos, along with failing to move merch too. If you sell less toys and get less fanart than fucking Rillaboom of all people you know you've fucked up.

top: good awful okay
bottom: awful good okay

Gen 5 has a literal animal and a slightly human themed quadruped
Gen 8 has two literal humans and an animal that uses human items

>g5 kids in their 20s now so they will throw their weight in social media
fug that explains a lot about the current crop of shit taste. and soon we'll have fucking XY kids owning the place. thank god i'm getting old and will probably get out of the hobbie before that point

>Galar starters must be comparing with johto starters because they also are blatant looking

Retard
Probably doesn't even know what blatant means...

Shame you're ignoring current trend of promoting newest starters, but I don't expect you to think much.

Gen 5 is the worst starter lineup ever.

At least Rillaboom have something going for him. And even though I'm not a big fan of Cinderace, at least his soccer gimmick can appeal to kids.

If you didn't drop Pokemon by now after the 3 worse games of the franchise came out in a row you are not gonna be leaving anytime soon

samurott ruined the oshawott line and emboar ruined the tepig line, inceleon ruined the sobble line and cinderace ruined the scorbunny line, so the only salvageable line in both cases are the grass starters

To be fair, be glad all their final evos are different to each other, yea sure, they got a lot of loves and hates, you got baras, bipedals and quarapeds but they all have their own unique designs and personalities to set each of them apart from one another.

Although, I hate the fact that they give a single typing to the Galar final evos. I remember a lot of ppl here were like gone ballistic when they were revealed back 3 years ago.

You are either maensiac or an actual newfag. We have seen how the internet treats "newest starters" four times in a row now. It is always OMG WHOLESOME MY BEST BROS MY LITTLE BRO MY BABY for the stage forms, until the evolutions are revealed and the chimp out begins because they evolved in ways they didn't expect or want.

I was in this very board for the day the Unova starters leaked even. There was a MASSIVE coping wave begging for them to be fake and "l-look i put it on a site that detects photshopped alterations!!", despite "Smugleaf" and Tepig and Oshawott riding hard a meme wave that cherished them.

both are also monotyped but manage to be pretty good even if they are both one trick pony thanks to their abilities, spam leaf storm/grassy glkde