Why is this acceptable to rent out to somebody? Are landlords not embarrassed...

Why is this acceptable to rent out to somebody? Are landlords not embarrassed? Why doesn't the government impose some standards it's disgusting

Attached: .jpg (2048x1536, 332.6K)

Its a free market. Also I don't think you have ever seen the damage a tenant can cause. I don't think the landlord is worried about 3 tubes of caulking in the drywall when theres just going to be another hole put there by the next domestic dispute.

It’s very nearsighted of you to curse out landlords when there are huge corporations in finance that are doing the exact same thing but with entire neighborhoods. Try and look at the larger picture instead of being distracted by individuals with a few properties!

>he thinks that's bad
i've seen slumlord apartments with rotten wood in the walls, drywall ripped off, and black mold all over the bathroom. one place didn't have a working toilet. it's illegal but the white trash/nigger tenants are smart enough to know that if they report it to housing authorities they'll be homeless and stuck paying hundreds of dollars a month more (if they can even find another landlord that will ignore their 487 credit score and their 80% debt to income ratio.)

I have 3 rentals
I repainted them all
I bought fresh appliances for all of them because boomers are cheap motherfuckers
I had sod put down
I had the carpet replaced
One of our tenants has kids and I put in AC just so they would be comfortable
I literally respond to their emergencies 24/7
All my tenants have been wonderful and its probably because I make sure they are having a good experience
Shit like in the OP pisses me the fuck off
I hate boomers so fucking much

Attached: nukecat.jpg (512x512, 63.46K)

>Its a free market
What free market pricing mechanism do you think determines interest rates?

based

True chads live in worse. I make 100k and live in the hood. Kinda scary sometimes but my housemate has a pitbull. Next door neighbors door accidentally got shot up by niggers (they chose the wrong house). All this can be yours for $492 per month. Good training for when America balkanizes.

In time you'll grow to hate tenants too.
Both landlords and tenants are a bunch of cunts.

probably the most based thing i've ever read on this board. and i thought i was roughing it, living 5 minutes from trenton nj while making $100k a year.

I'm not larping either
I bought these rentals from scumfuck lowlife boomers and put so much God damn effort into them.
boomers are beyond parasites
they will let anything fall apart and turn I to ramshackle Crack sheds

when you go around and see run down shit buildings
remember a boomer did that to them.
I've had the same tenant in one of my houses for 5 years
she has 2 kids
I could have raised rent on her every year
I didn't because she takes care of the property as if it was her own and because she's not a retard she now lives in the biggest house for the price in the entire town

Reeeee boomers make me so fucking mad

i want to rent out to people just to piss off poorfags but then i would have to deal with poorfags and even worse the (((Government))) would come after me for never renting to niggers or browns

every tenant I've had has been respectful and sweethearts
I have a credit limit of 750 to be even considered
this may be why

That'll be $950 a month plus tip

minimum credit requirement of 750*
my bad

>credit limit of 750
People with that good of a credit score still rent?

there's a fat 85 IQ boomer retard who rents slumlord apartments in my area. he takes pride in being a slumlord and posts facebook memes about raising rent and being a piece of shit. one of his tenants burnt down one of his duplexes last i heard. i hope one of them shoots him to death.

there are millionaires who rent because they don't have the credit user
worlds fucking nuts

5 minutes from Trenton can easily mean Princeton/West Windsor you fake flexing nigger. Quit acting like you're tough for being adjacent when Lawrenceville has one of the most expensive private schools in the country next to Rider. I'm sick of all the people in the county acting like they're tough for being outside of breathing distance of Trenton niggers

Absolutely. I'm 23 and have a score of 743, likely due to the fact I have no student debt. Thank god for bright futures and florida prepaid. I just started working less than a year ago, how on earth could I have saved enough for a down payment in this housing market?

i'm in morrisville, my nigger. there was a shooting in my complex a few years ago. a shooting in another complex next to me several times over the past few years. some nigger got shot and killed down the road at the rec center. my neighbor, who parks her car next to mine, was carjacked at gunpoint last summer. the high speed car chase was on tv. we keep it real out here.

ive seen places with aspergillus literally across the walls and ceilings, with kids in them. in the 21st century. fucking laughable they're allowed to get away with it.

Lots of "digital nomads" and other types of people who don't want to stay in a single place for long.