Femanon here, please help me out. My boyfriend offered me some crypto for Valentines day. I mean...

Femanon here, please help me out. My boyfriend offered me some crypto for Valentines day. I mean, that was really sweet and all, he put it in the usb stick nano and made a really nice package with a bow and all... But the thing is it lost almost all its value, it used to be like $1,000 but now it's way less. I'm a bit mad, well I know I shouldn't be, but I told him maybe I should sell before because it made me uneasy having all this money in funny money but every time I mentioned it I don't know he seemed to really dislike the idea he tried to hide it but I could feel his disappointment. Well now I think I really want to sell to salvage the remaining $200, what's the best way of doing this? Also, will he be able to see I have sold it? I don't want him to get mad over this he's so sweet it's just he's not really good with money and I just want to protect my capital.

Attached: 8262524.jpg (592x512, 28.72K)

You type like a man you pathetic little troon. Stop trying.

>Femanon he-ACK

Attached: 1655482372932-0.gif (480x480, 2.53M)

Why sell for only $200? Look at crypto's history, in a few years that could be worth way way more than that. What crypto is it anyway?

tits or get the fuck out

This post is definitely real and not made up.

What said.
Also tits or gtfo.

I know it's the stereotype, but very few women actually type in run on sentences, user. Not a terrible attempt still. Next time just write the same thing like a normal person.

Dilate tranny.

My biological sex has nothing to do with my gender. Cope and seethe sweeties

Bait thread, kys nigger

Attached: F4840E69-5BDB-410A-99E3-16AE09260EDC.gif (400x300, 638.72K)

Your asshole is not a pussy.
A gash is not a pussy.

Can you help me get my money back instead of trying to insult me?

Taeke the stick and bury it. in ten years it is either worth 1
mill or 0

Attached: A509ADB7-E99D-4FFD-B735-17A522F8B275.jpg (669x446, 91.03K)

Its 200 dollars you stupid bitch just leave it. Reward is proportionate to risk, women dont seem to understand this, they demand reward without risk. 200 dollars is wortg nothing and fuck you, youre dumb. Your bf probably bought those coins when they were worth 100 anyways

post boobs biohole

Are you seriously not baiting right now?

You should be happy there’s any money on there whatsoever, you should make a decision to sell or not based on smarts. And also based off what he wanted you to do with it. If you are not sure, ask him.

If you aren’t clever with knowing what’s happening in the markets then I wouldn’t sell on a whim. If you need the money for something important then go ahead and sell. Don’t overcomplicate the over-arching fact of the matter. (which is ‘do i need this money or can i do without’) Whatever your answer is do that.

Also it’s in your possession now but it’s not like ‘you’ put any money into it lol. You are not losing anything desu.

Shed rather have 200 now then risk losing 200 for a reasonable chance at tens of thousands. Thats why most investors are men. And there isnt a single female billionaire that didnt get that money from her father or husband. Facts

kys

Attached: 1639743557847.jpg (1200x800, 160.82K)

By the way your being ‘mad’ over this is a very spiteful negative emotion due to the circumstances of it being a present, you should address this trait and better yourself as a person and be more appreciative and content.

one funny thing, I did the same thing last year. Handed 1 ETH to my gf when it was 2k while I had bought it at 10 bucks. Cheapest present ever. She sold at 4k and bought Ralph Lauren and other brand stuff. Then left me.

Attached: 4D0EE4AA-E578-4403-8FF1-4C7A4CC212AE.jpg (1200x1600, 339.85K)

>bait this low quality has this many replies

>A vintage military grade brapping chamber

Imagine being trapped in there with a female who has just had every item on the tacobell menu

Based.

Another good analogy is that a caveman chasing his prey down at the cost of energy, but the possible reward of much more energy obtained from the meat, and the woman conserving her energy and not being the hunter so she can produce offspring explains why mostly guys have the balls to risk this sort of stuff. In simple instinct terms

Try to read maybe? I am not mad over his present I think it's sweet. I am mad because I wanted to sell but he emotionally manipulated me into keeping it