Why is this so hard to understand for Gamefreak

Why is this so hard to understand for Gamefreak
why are they so stupid?

Attached: d4fcz9m-a4a58797-d0fa-4b63-b2dd-d8ee2ff2fc7f.png (469x371, 16.74K)

t. furious his gardevoir is male

Preasu understandu, we must incrude femboy appeal

t. furious his combee/salandit is male

How is this better? What's wrong with the current setup? Just because it mildly challenges your fragile conceptions of normative gender roles it needs to be changed?

Not op but yes and you will never be a woman,

it should be kirlio. why have a different pokemon and call it the same name? you didn't even add male female signs like the nidorans.

That's at least acceptable, those can't evolve

look at indeedee

But I already am. Seethe.

The Ralts evolutionary line is the worst Pokémon evolutionary line in the series. Spawned legions of coomers and Pokéfuckers.

Imagine caring about a 2nd stage evolution at all

>Dusk Stone
>Gen3

No I prefer my lolimon gf (male)

Cope and seethe harder
Gardeboys are still a thousand times more appealing than you
If you're not even gonna fap to Gallade why even bother so much about it?

Attached: 1647561777804.jpg (900x945, 469.92K)

Kirlia and Kirlio

fair point. still the e on indeedee is neutral. a is feminine and o is masculine. should still be called kirlio

who made that male kirlia sprite? it's fucking awful

How would you deal with people trying to transfer a male Gardevoir to a 4th gen game?

Shit design. Why is the male Kirlia's red fins blue but back to red on Gallade?

I am so glad this Pokemon first appeared before you fucking politics-poisoned people made everything about trannies. Was so great being a kid and seeing Gardevoir and thinking "Gee, that's a cool Pokémon" without wondering if anyone was projecting their psychosis onto it. No one used to give a single shit about this gender ratio garbage until you morons started letting trannies live in your heads.