Muh capitalism, free market

muh capitalism, free market

Attached: xsxsa.jpg (731x180, 16.47K)

Finance and economics are pseudoscientific make believe garbage, capitalism is inherently unstable, exploitative and unsustainable with a built in expiration date. All finance assets like money,crypto,debt,bonds etc are purely parasitic in nature and serve no purpose nor have any inherent value and private property is theft. Ever escalating recessions, poverty, disease, pollution, slavery and wars are fundamental and necessary functions of it and every single financier or crypto dudebro is a literal parasite.

I challenge them to declare 3$/gallon as max price.

That means shortages are coming. Get ready for 10 euro/L petrol.

oil shortages inbound

>you have to sell me oil at this price or else!...
Or else what faggots, you don't even have an army

Free market is a utopia just like communism. Welcome to the real world, kiddo

Wait wait wait, I'm French and I'm really surprised by this move. Emmanuel Macron, the French president who has just been re-elected, is really liberal and love the free market. The opposition wanted to cap the maximum oil price, but since they lost the election I thought that we were condemned to pay really high price (actually the price in France is more than 2.3 US dollars/2.16€).

It's a price per litter, forgot to precise that.

politicians will do anything but fight back against the literal oil cartel that exists

Attached: 1656184274238.png (600x600, 587.53K)

oil hasn't been a free market since 1960 it's been fixed by the OPEC cartel

kys commietrannies

Hey braindead parasite oil exists only because capitalism exists. As long as your precious stock market and blockchain exists, oil consumption will continue and escalate until all of the planet burns in their own fumes

Do people not know history?

>EVERYBODY WANNA BE A FREE MARKET CAPITALIST BUT DON'T NOBODY WANT TO PAY NO HEAVY ASS PRICE

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 6.09K)

So, don't sell to the US and France. Great.

this is literally exactly what they did with gold and it collapsed

Hmm, if only non-OPEC, oil-producing countries would produce more oil. Oh wait, climate monster yada yada progressive shit.

This is legitimate goal. I had inside info from European parliament. The guy ended his mandate in 2019. But even then radical greens were proposing 10e per liter. Covid and war is just a coverup its been in the making for some time

>noooo the state can't just overrule capitalists in favor of the consumer, because.... because....... because it just can't ok

Joke is on you, we will run the industry on solar panels. Get fucked fossil nazi :^)

yeah because these big oil companies will definitely refuse to sell to these massive markets because they will make slightly less profit. thats definitely how business works

I hope that supply chain isn't also jeopardized by an anti-Wes... Oh, China is responsible for 70% of solar panel production.

Saudi Arabia doesn't need the money. But Europeans need the fuel not to freeze. Let's see who blinks. This proposal is the dumbest fucking shit I've ever seen. It's so embarrassingly toothless I can't believe it's actually a serious consideration.

>state agrees with another state
Very free market and capitalistic, i can't wait for the incoming price control to create another shortages and famine lol.

it's different, the OPEC decides the sell price and production limits, they will sell the extra to other countries.