Sable ERASED from WWE

youtube.com/watch?v=cEIj01lLUUU

Attached: sablebackstage.webm (716x714, 465.35K)

Not interesting in this boomer cuck whining. It's because Brock won't let them, he's a private guy and.

Sable always sucked. We could have had prime milf Sunny by now if she didn't become a wreck after Sable took her position and nobody wanted to see her anymore.

Holy yumola

Sable being erased from WWE is best for business. They weren’t women’s wrestlers back then and honestly, the bimbo tranny wasn’t known for anything memorable in a wrestling sense. I don’t care about Playboy, that isn’t wrestling. So don’t try making that point. I honestly hate coomer brainlets and waifufag virgin cucks, which overpopulate Any Forums.

Touch grass

It's obviously either her choice or Brock's, since Brock is still with the company. I'm guessing it's Brock. Probably gets mad at the thought of guys fapping to his wife's tits falling out all the time from back in the day.

>Bork strongarms Vince into removing all Sable content so that he can hoard all video of his waifu
based

BOOBA

MOMMY

Found the faggot in the thread.

Sable wasn't a literal crack whore like Sunny

I mean her husband is Brock Lesnar. Sable is still backstage at big PPVs

Based Sashaschizo

You will never be a woman.

No jiggle at all.
0% tiddyfat.
Sad!

she woulda had tiny little bee sting tits pre implant

why?

you have cock glued to your ass

>I mean
go back

>Sable
>tranny

Had your mind become so warped from Any Forums that you can't tell a real women from an imposter?

she paved the way for future whores to get into the business like Kelly Kelly tho