People only remember Johto games because you can go to Kanto

>People only remember Johto games because you can go to Kanto
These game have absolutely no identity of their own

Attached: Johto_HGSS.png (620x420, 441.97K)

It's true, but diehard fans don't like to admit it.

Attached: 1584734296228.jpg (552x680, 124.86K)

The idea the people remember Johto for Kanto is retarded. Kanto is the weakest part of the games because its mainly a victory lap for the player to train up for red. If you think a stripped down Kanto is the best part of Johto you seriously need to go back because you're obviously an underaged.

Attached: file.png (863x981, 55.02K)

Why have no other games allowed you to go back to previous regions? Would be kino

>People only remember Empire Strikes Back because Darth Vader and Luke, characters from A New Hope, appear in the mvoie
This film has absolutely no identity of its own

Attached: MV5BYmU1NDRjNDgtMzhiMi00NjZmLTg5NGItZDNiZjU5NTU4OTE0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzkwMjQ5NzM@._V1_.jpg (1849x2883, 929.8K)

Yup.
People only remember Gen 3 because of FRLG and how RS "killed the games" by not letting you transfer your Pokemon from Gen 1.
People only remember Gen 4 because of HGSS letting you go to Kanto again.
People only remember Gen 5 because it tried to copy Kanto.
People only remember Gen 6 because of the Kanto pandering and Charizard getting Two Megas.
People only remember Gen 7 because of the Kanto pandering.
People only remember Gen 8 because of the Kanto pandering.
And people will only remember Gen 9 for its Kanto pandering and that you may get to fly around a true open world on Charizard's back.

I don't hive a shit about Star Wars but ok

>WOW I really hate Johto!!!! It is so inferior to the later gens!!! It's so fucking LAME dude I like having regions that are completely separate to the rest of the world and never connect or interact with other regions!!!!! I like each gen to be it's own standalone to be like ORIGINAL you know and stuff, just like it's like my GENWUN all over again!!!!! And I hate collecting more than 8 badges!!!!! *yawn* *snore* Gen 2 was so boring!!!!!!!!

Attached: 2aa.jpg (600x600, 25.23K)

Johto is the best region in all of Pokemon, so you're wrong.

The entire point of Johto is that it's culturally distinct from Kanto.

Zoomers learn your history.

Attached: Burned Tower.jpg (2048x1152, 1.2M)

Johtrannies are seething right now

Johto is just West Kanto, a shitty small region with horrible pokemon distribution and a shitty level curve where the gym leaders don't even use Johtomons

>posts n analogy so hilariously wrong he only further proves OP's point
imagine self owning so hard

No one cares about the in-universe culture except for contrasting it to Kanto, and in turn it reminds them "whoa, we got to see Kanto again after the events of RGBY, awesome!"

Wait. If you're all here then who is on discord?

>49984373
>West Kanto
You do realize most people didn't even knew Kanto had a name until Gen 2 right. If anything Kanto is East Johto
>Shitty small region
Kanto is smaller than Johto in the games they appear together, and Johto has daily events while the only thing Kanto has is long empty routes that make it seem bigger than it is, and unfished buildings.
>horrible pokemon distribution
Because Kanto mons hate Kanto they're border jumping to Johto and becoming invasive species
>shitty level curve
Pokemon game is unbalanced like all pokemon games, what's your point

yeah i agree. gen 2 (and its remakes) suck shitballs

None of the regions have coherent identities.

>People only remember the Alola games because of Z-Moves
>People only remember the Galar games because of Dynamax
You can't refute this. At least the Johto games were good, that automatically made them have their own identity. But SM/USUM/SWSH have nothing except being mechanically inferior to every other game, even their own gen's half-assed remakes which STILL have more identity by virtue of not relying on some bullshit gimmick and Kanto pandering.

Attached: 1635368411892.png (1200x701, 1.02M)

>You do realize most people didn't even knew Kanto had a name until Gen 2 righ
Just play the games you fucking zoomer. Everyone knew it was Kanto.

Saying otherwise is Kalosperm cope because they don't want you to think XY pandered to Kanto since "it doesn't count unless they say it like Gen VII and VIII do!!" Even though XY have actually no identity other than being a blatant Kanto rehash.

I love the Johto games, but when has Any Forums's opinion ever mattered?