Now that the dust has settled

Can we finally admit that Incineroar's design is perfect?

Attached: 28b.png (960x1080, 1.1M)

Now that the dust has settled, can we finally admit that Incineroarfags are the most obnoxious?

Yes

Attached: 2AD54BFA-D478-46BB-BA60-1CE78786AB8F.jpg (1080x360, 65.23K)

Begone, furfag

Incineroar haters keep seething after a pokemon 6 YEARS after he was revealed.
Now that's obnoxious.

get an argument for how the design is actually bad first and maybe they'll stop being obnoxious

Attached: shitlittenevolutions.png (4032x2528, 2.82M)

Can't believe people would ruin such a great design by fixing it after all these years. Sh*t is sad af

Yeah it's cool and the best starter.

Smash only reminded everyone of how much soul Incineroar has.

This, one of the most retarded group of faggots on here

This thing was very clearly made as barabait, and you can't convince me otherwise. But I'm a fag and love baras, so I love it

Attached: C17C835C-139E-4EB0-939A-1E4343663F52.png (1500x2000, 2.14M)

>I love it drawn off model
almost as bad as gardevoirfags

I want to suck his cock

>heel pokemon
>makes everyone seethe in anger
>gets into Smash
>makes everyone seethe even harder

The greatest accident in the history of Pokemon.

I thought he was perfect since 2016

Attached: Syukouakanaru - Incineroar.jpg (2039x2894, 540.9K)

I didn't like him until Smash, which admittedly makes him very likeable and oozes soul. It's a shame that it took Smash to make this apparent, instead of something that Game Freak were able to achieve themselves, I wonder how much my opinion could change on other shit I dislike like Intellion.
That said it'd also be nice if there was a more coherent design theme throughout his entire line, instead of regular cat > bigger cat > suddenly bara wrestling tony the tiger, but whatever.

I'm thinking dimes

It works in smash cause it's an actually decent character design
What it isn't is a good design for a Pokémon especially when you consider it's previous two evos

Yes. I'd say it's pretty good, and this opinion doesn't have to do anything with the fanart.
The only ones complaining are the coomer retards (possibly a part of the hmofp fags) because "NOOO MUH GIRLY DESIGN"

>Incelneroar gets shoved down everyone's throat for years, everywhere from the anime to Smash to VGC
>everyone hates his repulsive design and "Fire/Fighting but not really lol" concept
>Incelneroar fags take everyone's disgust and incessantly talk about how much they love that everyone hates him

He’s the best

Attached: BB16D477-6D23-4CF6-9DF1-D505B9468DA4.jpg (975x1260, 399.56K)

Attached: addtext_com_MTk0NTU3MzU2ODk.jpg (1024x576, 78.52K)