Gen 7 has the coolest mythicals imo

Gen 7 has the coolest mythicals imo

Attached: 5718EDE8-E9CB-4D74-B590-16B11C0CD893.jpg (245x150, 12.57K)

They're all cool except for the furbait mon

They are pretty good, if Zeraora was Electric/Fighting I would like it much better

>One digimon
>One Yokai watch
>And one deviantart fursuit
Melmetal is the only good one

These all SUCK except for the Rock Monster.

I like gen 3's the most but 7 had good ones too.

Marshadow is cute and fuckable
Zeraora is fuckable
Magearna is ugly
Nut is also ugly

Magearna and Melmetal are based
Marshadow is also based and busted

Zeraora is okay

I like them more than the gen 6 and gen 5 mythicals but not by much

Aside from Zeraora why do they all start with M?

ok but who asked

M = Mythical

Huh I never even noticed that

I hope that gen didn't start a tradition of mythical who don't look like anything special. Because I have no idea why Zeraora and Zarude needed to be event legendaries. Neither of them are all that great looking. They're alright for a normal, catchable in game Poke, but they just don't look or feel all that special. Zarude in particular just looks like he'd be part of Oranguru and Passimians group.

The only good one is Marshadow
Magearna is fat, Meltan is just Ditto with a nut and the other is just another furry

They look pretty neat but they’re not featured in their own games and Meltan is the worst offender of that

zeraora was based but really shouldn't have been mythical
was it even effective movie ticket bait?

>imo
Grow some balls

Marshadow is one of the best designed (including lore) Pokemon in the entire series, and I hate the majority of nu-Pokemon.

I'll be the first to say this board is full of faggots and dogfuckers but Zeraora is one of if not the best legendary/mythical pokemon since gen 2 and has the only good movie in decades and many of the people throwing it into the furbait trash category would change their minds if they watched The Power Of Us. It's a big fucking shame it got overshadowed by Mexican Tony the Tiger and by essentially being Raikou 2 Electric Boogaloo.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

why does magearna seem like it was supposed to be a gen 6 mon?

Wasted potential except for Melmetal.

>Marshadow
Great Pokemon, no problems here
>Zeraora
Cool but why the fuck isn't it Electric/Fighting
>Magearna
Ugly as sin and cancerous in competitive play
>Meltan and Melmetal
Barely even Gen 7 pokemon, locking this shit behind playing GO is stupid as fuck.