Which Blockchain is your favorite and bullish? I'm in the Polkadot chain

Which Blockchain is your favorite and bullish? I'm in the Polkadot chain.

Attached: blockchain.png (537x362, 391.77K)

I also like DOT chain, it is in the early stages...

DOT, second ATOM. Blockchain wise I see crosschain being the biggest thing, DOT has better security while ATOM is easier to start on. With all the bridge hacks, security is number 1.

Fav crypto is BTC.

Polkadot is going to pop off this 2022. I'm particularly bullish on one of the projects build on its ecosystem, UnidoEP. DOT and UDO definitely good long term hold going into Q2

>Polkadot chain.
It's a huge ecosystem with tremendous potential

Cosmos and Polkadot are very different. Cosmos does not have shared security via interoperability.

It seems like the only blockchain expanding beyond DeFi is Polygon. Everybody else is just different sides of the same coin.

Ckb, slow as hell, top 30 project in 2023 nonetheless

thread smells like jeet

ETH is king of chains.

Thanks Cardano for all the wonderful work you've done on Polkadot

WTF has done ADA in DOT. Stop shilling pedo.

DOT is a great chain. It seems the most perfect imo.

ETH has scaling issues, but it is moving to PoS, so it will survive.

QANX is in Proof of randomness, so it will be fine and would thrive.

Bitcoin will go underground like it does in China when most of the world bans proof of work.

>Everyone will be fine.
>BTC maxis should leave me alone.

Attached: 0f442ypgglk81.jpg (1496x1920, 457.12K)

>Which Blockchain is your favorite and bullish? I'm in the Polkadot chain.

I honestly do no like it being restricted, I like access to multiple chains and want to be on all of those chains with ease

you're talking cross-chain if I'm correct

a step to blockchain adoption is access, being able to shuttle between multiple chains with ease really goes a long way you know

cross chain facilitates interoperability between different blockchain networks and enables the exchange of data between several networks

>Which Blockchain is your favorite and bullish? I'm in the Polkadot chain.

Polygon is another chain you all are leaving out anyway

This. Try to be more organic next time. Pathetic.

True Polygon is another blockchain you would like, it is fast and has cheaper fees compared to ETH, I chose ALBT-ORE pool on Polygon though, and would do Polygon over and over again in cases like this

user that's good. I got to know about Qanplatform which is a quantum resistant hybrid blockchain and with the quantum threats it is the wise option atm in my opinion.

Any Klaytn chads here?