Will gen 9 be the same?

New postgames for just 30$ or almost 70$ if you want the full game version.

Attached: 1576533930681 2SWSH.jpg (6098x1549, 3.14M)

fixed

Attached: muhpostgame.jpg (5058x4226, 3.74M)

Hopefully, the era of "pay 40$! And then pay 40$ again for the same game but with actual content!" was dreadful.

>buy DLC for $30
>can't start the DLC without the base game which costs $60

Yeah... But I wasn't talking about third versions. As you see there is Sun and Moon. Vanilla versions also had lots of content before this.

THIS

>buy $40 game
>buy $40 game again with almost no meaningful content added

Man I love charts like this

>Battle Buffet

lol who made this image?

Attached: Carver.jpg (524x213, 13.99K)

>buy $40 game
>buy $40 game again with almost no meaningful content added because you're a fucking retard
>sell original $40 for $200 since it's now just an outdated collector's item
You profit from this. Old model is better

>don't buy $40 game because you're not a fucking retard
>buy new $40 game with almost no meaningful content added
You can play the new shitty version without requiring the original game. Old model is better

>buy $40 game
>buy $15 DLC just so you can get almost no meaningful content added
This is more expensive. Old model is better

>don't buy $40 game because Stantler isn't in it
>buy $15 DLC because KANTOOOOOOOOOOOOO pandering is in it
>you now own a digital brick that doesn't work without the original game
Old model is better, no bullshit involved

>buy $40 game
>corporation releases meaningless content for free because they're not fucking jewish
This model is the best one but it will never happen because pokefags are domesticated faggots that clap when they get fucked in the ass. See And now for the sad reality
>buy $60 game
>buy $30 DLC just to get an unfinished game
>spend $120 on two different games just so I can get giant eevee and giant pikachu because wifi events are also bad now

When will pokefags uncuck themselves, Any Forums?

The buffet was fun, not the best thing ever but it's ok and you can play it every day lmao

I think it was the opposite for Stadium. Main game was $30 and the “DLC” (stadium) was $60 I think.

>You profit from this
I profit from losing all my old progress and data? Also I'm not going to be able to sell a now worthless game for full price.

>You can play the new shitty version without requiring the original game
But I did buy the original game because it came out first.

>This is more expensive
Less expensive than buying the same game twice and the DLC has more actual content.

Let's get things straight user:

1. You paid to beta test a game
2. You got fucked in the ass for being a dumbfuck consooomer

You're just as pathetic as those consolebabies than go apeshit when PC gets the objectively best version of a game 2 years after the console version released.

Also
>Also I'm not going to be able to sell a now worthless game for full price.
I said that they're a collector's item now. It's 100% worthless in gameplay value but worth a lot in resell value

Use your brain user for once user

>but worth a lot in resell value
No it isn't.

I guess that's a (You) problem. My Silver copy which was completely replaced by crystal seems to be worth a lot right now. Enough to make a profit

>JUST WAIT 20 YEARS AND RESELL IT BRO
Or I can just buy a game once and then buy the content filled DLC for it instead of buying the same game twice with almost no new content added.

These images are disingenuous because it implies Gen 5 has more postgame than HGSS.

>content filled DLC
>instead of buying the same game twice with almost no new content added
Oh, I'm talking to a shill. Enjoy your 0 profit user just because you're an impatient manchild that must CoNsOooOOOmE asap

fixed your shitty image to remove all the shitty filler "content"

Attached: file.png (6098x1549, 3.41M)

Do you know what postgame actually is? lmao

Repeatable content that adds indefinite replay value. Not "route that they happened to put after the credits instead of before the credits"