I will never understand why so many on Any Forums think Primarina is an ugly design

It's designed to be visually pretty, it's based on a mermaid after all. It's a very pretty design. Is the dislike of it is because it's girly? The "trans" color scheme? It's not over designed. All of it's designs quirks and attributes stand out, makes sense, cohesive and are visually appealing.

So what's wrong with it?

Attached: Primarina.png (500x500, 117.36K)

Femininity is a sign of weakness, and no kid wants their water starter to be weak. This fact alone makes Primarina a complete and utter failure as a fully evolved starter design.

It's just the bizarre tranny obsession meme. These faggots love to go apeshit over anything they can associate with that and bring it up constantly.

>Femininity is a sign of weakness
Says who?

I'm a fag so I love the fact that it's feminine, it reminds me of Meganium in that way

However, the reason it's a trash design is that it feels WAY too "individualistic," ie I don't believe that multiple of this pokemon exist (especially with the jewelry and hairstyling). It feels more like a unique, one-off character than a species of pokemon

you like meganium too? we can be sisters

Just imagine a seal following you on land on your journey

it's a meme that people ended up taking far too seriously

Starters should have male only designs.

Written by the hands of an incel

Primarina is cute! CUTE!

You are a dumbass sexist

>following you
?

Attached: and_primarina.png (1500x2239, 538.91K)

Soibois are feminized men, and they're the definition of weak.

>comically large spoons for arms
>main upper body is a cone/tube, with the chest frill barely able to break the illusion that it has no real shoulders or torso
>uncanny eyes
>drops the cute sea lion ears for starfish cosmetics
>frills look too simplistic to sell the majestic opera singer siren look
if it wasn't for its many issues primarina would have been one of my favorite pokemon

My main problem with it is the flippers. Trying to blend a seal flipper with a human arm makes it look like neither.

Ugly color scheme
Unsubtle human attribute
Overly feminine design for a 87% male specie

And yes a pokemon being virtually a tranny is an actual issue, it's not me being "obsessed" or some shit
Being trans is a literal mental illness, that's not something to be taken lightly

No one thinks that, tho. It's mostly arguing about gender percentage.

The long ass nose. If GF gave xer the standard humanmon egghead, nobody would complain.

Isn't it based on a siren rather than on a mermaid?

Yes, it's literally one of the best-designed Pokémon. Its siren/mermaid theme references the notion that marine mammals like sea lions and dugongs inspired their mythology, which is genuinely one of the most organic and inspired ideas for a starter not only in recent gens but in Pokémon generally, fitting naturally with the animal it's based on. The blend of traditionally pretty features with the slightly uncanny eyes and sharp teeth embodies the appeal of the Fairy type. Just a great Pokémon.
Sea lion flippers are literally just legs that evolved to become hydrodynamic. They have finger-like segmentation like Primarina does and they can walk around on them.

Attached: 3bed7171f79888ddbfe94980a9cca3e9.jpg (1999x1505, 218.92K)

I know what flippers are, but they're small and stubby on actual seals.
Just compare Primarina's flippers to Seel's. Primarina has human-like arms that end on a seal-like flipper. It looks weird when it makes any pose besides its default one. Its arms just hang loose while swims, it doesn't look natural at all.

Attached: 086.png (475x475, 127.1K)

It has weird spaghetti looking arms that look very unnatural. It's the same problem the other two starters have to be honest.