Is the SUPERIOR game in your path

>is the SUPERIOR game in your path
BW2cucks need not apply.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 101.15K)

oh, so this is the new discord angle
aight

Only because Hilberts design is better

it's all so tiresome

>you don't like a game that stripped the prequel's identity to pander to boomers so you're Discord!!!
You're either underage or one of those boomers.

BW2 is probably the most polished game in the series but BW1 will always have a place in my heart for how it only included new mons in the main story and actually felt like a fresh experience because of it. This should have been the series standard going forward, but sadly it filtered the retards who only like Pokemon for nostalgia so gamefreak pussied out.

Gen 5 kickstarted the decline of quality in pokemon

That's like saying Homer's Enemy kickstarted the decline in quality in The Simpsons

So it's true, but the thing involved isn't bad, but it's also not exactly what people expected from the series? If so, then yeah that's completely right.

>stripped the prequel's identity
oh no, they added more areas and you start in a new place and the villain is the same as last time except people know hes the villain because its an actual progression from the game before it and some of the gym leaders are different and so is the champion, nooooo oh why, the game has been stripped of all that was good about it, what ever can we do, the franchise is ruined, my life is ruined, im gonna go sad-coom my pants now, aaaaaahh.

Attached: 250px-541Swadloon_is_unamused.png (450x290, 120.91K)

Ugh, so many shitposting """agendas""" in this thread that seriously think they're convincing anyone....
OP is failing to convince anyone that B2W2 are bad
skip a post
the next post isn't convincing anyone that Gen 5 has any bad MC designs at all
skip a post
The next post is just pure revisionism
skip a post
Next is a pure shitpost that's been at it since fucking 2018

Take you fucking meds

>proving them right immediately
ngmi

>why are people acting retarded on Any Forums?

>superior gen 5 game aka second worst pokemon game
Yawn

BW2 with the BW1 protagonist sprites would be neat.

They were made but not used.

Based, Hilbert is my 3rd favourite protagonist design.

First is Red, followed by "Ethan".

Attached: image_2022-03-20_014330.png (145x348, 59.28K)

Its all in the snapbacks

discord bait threads belong on the first page

>Based, American Red is my 3rd favourite protagonist design.
>First is Red, followed by Red wearing his baseball cap backwards.
You must be fun at parties.

I thought BW2 was a bit underwhelming. BW1 had this whole narrative dilemma with N waging war against the world. All the Gym Leaders fighting alongside you throughout the plot. Characters arguing their beliefs against each other. And that sick climax where Team Plasma's castle hijacks an otherwise standard Pokemon game finale. Making N the "Champion". BW2 never reaches that same high because nuTeam Plasma is fucking boring. They have nothing left, no moral argument, not even pretending to have one anymore. Just cause mass havoc and steal shit I think. Freeze the whole region, why? I dunno. Without their leader they're just Gen 2 Team Rocket.

Attached: Team Plasma's Castle.png (750x650, 465.4K)