Unavailable Pokemon

These are all of the Pokemon that are currently unavailable in main series Generation 8 (SwSh, BDSP, and L:A). Out of these, only the Flabebe line has been confirmed for SV.

Do you think we'll get to see any more of these in an update for Legends: Arceus? Will some of them still be left out of Gen 9?

Attached: missing.png (662x1322, 116.6K)

The Gen V starters will likely be there due to Hisuian Samurott needing to be transferred. Gen VI starters may be brought back due to the new region's close proximity to Kalos based on real-life geography.

None of those are ACTUALLY your favorites.
Come on.

>Victini
>Leavanny line
>Sawsbuck line
>Meloetta
>Gogoat line
>Minior

What's wrong with any of these?

Greninja

I like Eelektrik and Eelektross.

i like leavanny.

As much as I want a DLC for PL:A that includes new areas with new pokemon, I don't think we'll get one. Simply because there's no logic behind adding them other than just to have more shit to catch. It's a Sinnoh based game, and they have all the Sinnoh pokemon already in the game with a few other gens sprinkled in.

What's so unbelievable about Flabebe?

This list doesn't seem to be correct as its missing Seviper who is confirmed for SV. Anyway, from the trailer, it looks like anything from or related to Pokemon from Legends Arceus has a high chance of reappearing in SV (since they've all had their models updated already). I'd also say that the Gen 2, Gen 5 and Gen 7 sets of starters all have a good chance of returning due to Cyndaquil/Oshawott/Rowlet lines being tied to them, and I would also say the XY starters have a very high chance of returning just so Greninja can finally come back.

It'll be funny if all these Pokemon do return, but not Ducklett just because he's too similar to Quaxly.

>This list doesn't seem to be correct as its missing Seviper who is confirmed for SV.
If you noticed, all Gen 1-4 Pokémon are not here because they’re all available in BDSP

Fuck you Zebstrika is based.

>all of the Pokemon that are currently unavailable in main series Generation 8 (SwSh, BDSP, and L:A)
Seviper is available in BDSP.

>non-canon spin-off

Retard

>Victini
>Missing
? Post Elo

Diancie?

My Braixen folder size disagrees

You can trade it into SwSh

Why do Maractus and Basculin deserve to be in the games over Serperior and Eelektross?

I still find crazy that Greninja is not usable.
Makes me think that the paranoid schizos who go about how it is being purposely sabotaged have a point.

>Victini
Isn't he technically usable in SwSh via Home? I heard the stuff about the unusable event in the Crown Tundra, but surely you can still import it

I could see the Unovan Monkeys, Leavanny, Swanna, Sawsbuck, Oricorio and maybe Komala ending up in some sort of Hisuian Update.

The only one of those I could see in this Iberian Region is Crabominable and even then that really depends on what the environment is like on the coast of the region. I have heard people argue for Toucannon as well although personally I see Toucannon as fitting in more so with a much more tropical/South American sort of environment whereas I think from what's been shown of the region so far they're playing more into the Mediterranean environment which would discount a good number of Alola's Pokemon.

Minior

Eelektross is definitely one of my favorites, you asshole

Attached: DEC8BABC-D020-4379-8622-D89BB7277684.gif (99x82, 125.99K)