Will they be in the Scarlet and Violet dex?

Will they be in the Scarlet and Violet dex?

Attached: Generation-6.png (1200x628, 338.51K)

Regional variant from delphox please,no more hate

Hopefully just Greninja, the Delphox and Chesnaught need to be retconned out of existence.

No. Gamefreak hates greninja for becoming more popular than charizard

Hopefully not, let Grenigger stay dead

No, delphox needs a regional variant,she needs love

>Based in holy week
>Banned in america
kek

Attached: 271C98D200000578-0-image-a-76_1427685498683[1].jpg (1908x1146, 169.64K)

Yeah they probably will

Soon

Attached: 1647428699520.jpg (4096x2305, 814.71K)

Ugly man in a frog suit

Wow, all of that shilling really worked.

Following SwSh’s precedent only around half the starters will be allowed in a game from now on
Gen 9 starters have to be jn
Gen 1 starters have Kanto Privilege and will never be Dexcut
Gens 2, 5, and 7 have starter that got a Hisuian form that will most likely be allowed, meaning Cyndaquil, Oshawott, and Rowlet effectively saved their original trios since those would likely be allowed too
That’s already 5/9 starter trios, at most only one more trio would be allowed and even thats a stretch. Hopefully it’s the Gen 6 starters.

Kill yourself

And risk Greninja gaining more popularity over Charizard? I think not.

I feel like PLA itself discounts the "if starters are in the game it saves their entire generation" theory.

It'll be Gen 8

Greniggers should be shot

If Gamefreak isn't retarded the game will have
-Gen 8 starters so kids that just got the very last game can transfer
-Gen 5 and 6 starters because they're the last that need to appear in a Switch game before Pokemon Bank dies

> If Gamefreak isn't retarded
Ummm…

They did the bare minimum of "The starters in SwSh are the main starters of the last 3 games we released", so I don't think they're THAT stupid.

Greninja is too popular and they can’t allow it to Overtake Charizard as best starter

Being contrarians doesn't make you interesting people. In fact, it makes you the exact opposite.