twitter.com/JamesTurner_42/status/1505134189175353344

Attached: 9gen.png (946x2048, 603.01K)

the cat looks much better with its eyes closed

God, I despise James.

“”“Art”work””

So bad.

Cute

>couldn't even draw the duck in a new pose

>makes abomination Pokemon designs that get green lit and put in actual Pokemon games
>makes crappy 1 minute doodles which get a fuckton of twitter likes in seconds
>works for the biggest franchise in the world

If this guy can make it, we can make it too bros.

Attached: 1405389596401.jpg (659x506, 78.34K)

Too “make it” you need to be evil

So keep being a "good" loser then

I'll never understand this outline style of "What if we made a this outline with random holes in it?"

Artists do it because they're incapable of drawing that particular line without doing it as two lines instead. That is why. It's considered a deliberate artistic choice by modern artists who also think painting an entire canvas blue is somehow artistic and deep. No, it's just a lack of skill and practice, or they have shaky hands that prevent that (which is almost never the case unless you have parkinsons).

>Artists do it because they're incapable of drawing that particular line without doing it as two lines instead
It's an artstyle, retard. This is drawn by the same guy

Attached: 1620582390409.jpg (1000x1414, 291.77K)

>you can tell there are lines that are shaky and don't line up properly, especially on Pangoro's elbow
>this is done more in a painter style rather than a lineart/outline style which are two entirely different techniques and abilities
>proportions terribly off
James Turner is a terrible artist, get over it.

>you can tell there are lines that are shaky and don't line up properly,
Welp, Sugimori is a shit artist as per user's critique, pack it up

>Sugimori is a shit artist
Correct

cope

Sugimoribros....

Who wants to tell him?

I love when people who can barely hold a pencil try and sound like they know what they're talking about because they're jealous of professional artists and cope by critiquing their work

I love when Any Forums defends people who aren't their friends and praises shitty work.

the art is shit and everyone on vp is shit too. enough said, move on to the next genwar/schizo/coomer/seethe thread