Creats dog shit centralized game site bans you whenever he wants, allows money laundering through 3rd party skin sites...

Creats dog shit centralized game site bans you whenever he wants, allows money laundering through 3rd party skin sites, no1 gives 1 flying fuck tell me why this nigger deserves 4 billion net worth holy fuck this guy is a fat ass faggot nigger bitch tits faggot, faggot shuts down gambling websites but still allows 3rd party tx's to cash out from gay site yet limits his faggot steam wallet to 2k usd so glow niggers dont ass fuck him for non paying taxes and money laundry what a joke we live in hell there is no god

Attached: max money launderer.jpg (2309x914, 125.63K)

but OP skins yea that site gotta be banned cant have rigged illegal gambling thats where my fat faggot ass draws the line NO GAMBOL FOR YOU LITTLE KIDDOS now back to eating some more pizza my fat ass is hangry suck my 4 bill net worth buy more shitty games and ill ban you when i feel like it holy fuck centralized services rock

Did you two get fired from Valve or something? lol

How fucking hard is it to not say nono words on Steam discussions for you autismos?

Will you shut the fuck up? Censoring is a serious offense and we should knock at your door and smash your bones for denying us the right to a platform that billions have access to.

nigger

salty, you suck as counter strike or what?

>muh net worth
Call me when he sells out to investors that will run it into the ground.

Just make a new account nigger. Don't be a hacking obscene piece of shit on an account u care about. Or better yet make a better platform

thats a man.

Steam is based. Don't get your panties in a bunch because he rejects your gamefi ponzi that no one actually has any fun playing

GabeN is based. You are the fucking faggot.

It's almost like making the best games then the best gaming platform of all time is valuable

post your vac ban jeet

>allows money laundering through 3rd party skin sites

that sounds based though

amazing how many faggot white knights suck his micro penis LOOOOOOOOOL i have never used steam and never will fuck giving him 1 red cent stupid niggers centralized ponzi scheme faggots

Steam/valve is probably one of the least ban happy about bad words in all of gaming.

Just for this he delayed Half Life 3 one more year.

Are you the faggot on Any Forums who cries everyday that valve cancelled Artifact?

Based pirate chad

lol seethe

Attached: 1609529072084.jpg (591x631, 47.04K)