Do pokemon get jealous when their masters enter relationships?

Do pokemon get jealous when their masters enter relationships?

Attached: 1637822825324.png (1240x1754, 615.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/2170967/84d0ad1836/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Perhaps.

Is there more to this comic

[Spoiler]She rapes him. Then he rapes her. Then he impregnates her[/spoiler] whole thing is on e6

what's better? cucking your pokemon with your girlfriend, or cucking your girlfriend with your/her Pokemon

Got I want to cuck my mon so badly.

link
and it better be off-model

exhentai.org/g/2170967/84d0ad1836/

Attached: 1646750158990.png (1240x1754, 1.7M)

cucking your gf with her own pokemon. The betrayal hits twice as hard

Isn't the ring on the wrong finger? Or is this an engagement thing?

Does the trainer get turned into a Gengar

Hahaha, the dumb housepet thought it had a chance AHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

I just read the comic (it's extremely short). I think it's supposed to be an engagement ring but he also says it's for an acting role. I think the situation is stupidly written, but whatever.

what was eating his weddng ring supposed to accomplish

>Can't talk
>Trying to convey what she's displeased with
Is what I'd guess?

>>Can't talk
Why can't she talk or write or use her psychic powers to send her thoughts to him? She clearly thinks on a complex human level, but didn't want to take the time to learn how to speak like a human or even write?

Attached: artworks-000541160478-p9j9ee-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 35.1K)

Plot to this comic;
>After this Gardevoir tied up and raped her master, she ran away out of sadness and guilt until he came and found her. He told her the woman he was "marrying" was an actress who pretended to be his lover (not fully sure on what happened here, google translate kind of crapped the bed) and he came to take Gardevoir back and marry her. The last text box on this page just says she passed out after numerous orgasms.

It's just stupid, why would he be showing off the ring like that if it was just an acting role? Wouldn't he say it while showing it off? Why was he showing off only the ring instead of the full costume or the movie script? Also Gardevoir can read minds so she would know he was not actually getting married.

He wasn't showing it off, the gardevoir just hyperfocused on it when he waived at her

You expect pokephiles to have more then three brain cells? You know better then that user.

broken link?

newfag?

No no no, he was acting in a film/show/ w/e and the gardevoir mistook the actress as his actual lover, dumb dumb.

yes now tell me why the shit aint working so i can jerk off please

>he doesn't know