HEY Any Forums! Whats your opinions on this guy?

He is a fanmade pokemon i had made a while ago, he is a pure ghost type and is 100% male,
I wanted to design something cute that is also a bit creepy, so i basing him off some very western vintage teddy bear by taking the trope of doll being possessed by spirit of some dead kid, he would have 2 evolutions, You can take a guess what he would evolve into but if i have to give a hint, He will Put the MONSTER in Pocket monster when he fully evolves.
Feel Free to post your own fakemon,
but at this time, calling most fan-made pokemon " fakemon " is doing them a disservice.

Attached: 134135535135.png (527x626, 105.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ld0dxeQDrKo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>100% male
Why tho

Did you make the >>hole?

cause female pokemon aren't scary,
I wanted him to be 100% male because i think it would make him less likely to get sexualized, and also to prevent cooming.

Bro I wanna see his cock, you gotta draw it

you were right he wont be sexualized,

now lets see the hole

it's small and cute

Why would the design need a cock?
Plus this is a children's franchise,
The only hole he would have would be the hole where the ghost tail would come out of,
and plus if there ever where any dead human remains, It would be the skeleton would remain which i think would be cool to show in the later evos.

>hole where the ghost tail comes out

h-how big we talking here?

Attached: w8krY0g.jpg (600x315, 17.37K)

microscopic

fucking fantastic

you made this thing specifically to be filled with cum

i wanted to make a some what decent art thread.
ending up with peps asking about how many holes a baby ghost in a stuffed teddybear has.

if you try to stick your chode into it, your penis would be burned clean off.

then why not make it genderless?

>cause female pokemon aren't scary
Look at how Mimikyu can be either male or female and is freaky because of its design and lore
>I wanted him to be 100% male because i think it would make him less likely to get sexualized, and also to prevent cooming
People will without fail find a way to sexualize and coom to it no matter what you do. And now that you said you don't want that, people are gonna do it to fuck with you

Hey now, you are the one who posted this on the Any Forums board of Any Forums. What were you expecting, are you new here?

Attached: 1626636115628.png (40x40, 893)

are you going to write that in the pokedex?

look at those thighs, its round tummy its short stature those cute ears.

if you think i wont stick my dick in it think again.vwmjm

well a main insperation behind this line is to base it off the legend of the bunnyman killer, other inspirations are generic slasher movie villians, basically all of them are dudes. Heres a video about the bunny man if you don't know.
youtube.com/watch?v=ld0dxeQDrKo

This is a cock puppet user

Attached: 3eb.png (600x568, 404.07K)

Massive pervert, who even now likes loli, here with the same sentiment.

He's very cute and I'd catch on sight, though I'd worry his final form would look tryhard and basically remove the previous design elements. The ghostly flame tail is really cool and I could see it deforming the body into all kinds of cool shapes.

>OP here,
Ima go leave this Thread because is getting more cursed than the ghost type in here, i just want some art advice, and alot of you need to go outside. The design was a ruff sketch and will change in the final draft.

Attached: Teddy-FM_.jpg (883x888, 87.95K)

maybe lose the bone stuff itll make it look too edgy, or if you really want you could make the stitching look like bones but i wouldnt make it too much of a focus, its a cute design but by the sound of it your trying to make it look scary so idk if it really portrays that.

well my idea is that i wanted to make a pokemon that can evolve into something Unerving, like i will try to make the final form more unnerving than any pokemon before it, I think it would be about time we would have a pokemon with more skeletal appearances than just a skull, but i will take your advice by heart, the bones won't be very visible being covered in some kind of purple/black smog and also coloring said bones to be that color.