Are Pokémon Gold, Silver...

Are Pokémon Gold, Silver, and Crystal the only Pokémon games that are not only considered great Pokémon games by dedicated Pokémon fanatics, but also as great games by normal, more general gamers?

Attached: 1638229360029.png (1200x701, 964.35K)

No.

Wrong answer

Yep.

Gen 2 is universally considered the peak of Pokémon. That's why it gets the most hate and nitpicking, because it's the most popular and most beloved.

Attached: tumblr_nkt74qKQvg1txvrljo1_540.gif.gif (540x484, 318.23K)

Games like Emerald, platinum, HGSS and BW2 also tend to be viewed favourably by the general public.

I don't think Gen 2 gets the most or even a lot of hate and nitpicking, just that this hate and nitpicking is from a particularly loud minority that feel a stronger need to be contrarian because of how loved Gen 2 is. I mean, there are actual controversial gens like 6 and 8 where maybe half of the common players will have negative things to say about them.

Depends on whether you're saying before 2019 or after.
Before 2019 then yeah, it and the original RG and we were shiteaters that liked anything with pokemon in the name.

After that, the franchise suddenly became the gold standard for jrpgs and we apparently complain too much.

>Emerald, platinum, HGSS and BW2
Debatable. Normies don't care about Gens 3 or 5, and the general public doesn't care about 3rd Versions period (hence why they sell less).

Attached: 1568869001117.png (1050x1320, 1.21M)

I don't know what normies think but I do know those are the 2nd worst games in the whole franchise, only ahead of hgss.

a pokezoomer on twitter deleted all their replies, blocked me, and then locked their account because i said i prefer GSC to HGSS. i came here to see if i can figure out why and saw this thread. it's totally right and you guys are just way too high on your own supply to understand what a good game is
every time i check Any Forums there's a thread trying to prove why "um actually GSC isnt the best" or litigate on why charizard is overrated. if things like this were true you wouldn't be constantly posting threads to try and argue it – you haven't convinced anyone else, and you haven't even convinced yourselfs. GSC is GOAT, live with it

>going on Twitter
kys zoom zoom

im mainly there to retweet n-word and russian propaganda

wow you're so cool and edgy user!

and you're a newfag

ok twitter tourist

this is what i mean. you get so hysterical the moment someone says 'GSC is good'

no i got "hysterical" because you're a twitter zoomer

you're (1) projecting and (2) getting mad at me for using a website normal people use

zoomers aren't normal people, they are subhuman

Yeah this. It's a fairly recent phenomenon too, I never really saw much hate for it before the past 3 or so years.

you can't just like everyone you like a zoomer to deflect from the fact you're a miserable incel. touch grass, have sex, etc